9-12|Private

Bad
Good

CA is an outstanding choice for a private academy to send your child to school. Our family moved over 800 miles so our children could attend CA and Spalding/CAMS in Collegedale. We had two graduate in 2010 and have another child that will start CA in the Fall of 2011. Our overall experience has been very positive. Multiple teachers stayed after class for extra help. Several teachers and administrators took a special interest in each one of our children and were available to speak with and offer advice and guidance when needed. Bringing our family here and enrolling in local schools in Collegedale was the best decision we could have made for our family.

I attended Collegedale Academy. While it may appear to be a solid choice. Beware, it is a very political organization. Plenty of cover ups have happened over the years that were certainly Not in the best interest of the students. Teachers with serious inappropriate behavior, if dealt with at all, are only moved to another school within the system to thwart any community embarrassment! If you are connected within the community, travel in the "right circles" or have large bank accounts you can essentially right your children's ticket! I have my own children now...of the attending age. I would absolutely never send my own child to any of the SDA schools in this area. Private schools are generally a wonderful option for those who are financially able. We have chosen other private education based on our experiences and many that happened post graduation. Please Beware...

Collegedale Academy has a long and illustrious history, but even more important, it has made great strides in facilities, teachers' degrees, student/teacher ratio, and course offerings. I feel privileged to be an alumna.

I love it at collegedale academy! the teachers are great and they really care about you and your grades they will work with you if your having a hard time with somthing.

My secondary education received at Collegedale Academy was superb. I had so much fun on cross-country team. CA offers lots of opportunities to grow cognitively, socially, and spiritually.

Last modified Collegedale Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12