Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son had a great experience while attending the childcare programs that are offered at Wolftever Creek.

My children love this school. The teachers and staff are excellent. I love the current principal, she is wonderful and so involved. They really care about my kids.

We love Wolftever! My child loves going to school everyday. He loves his teachers and all of his friends. Academically he has advanced beyond my expectations. The school grounds could use some refreshing but dont let the fool you. I could not be more pleased with the quality of education he recieves.

Great changes are here!!! We have a new principal, teachers and faculty this year!!! So excited about the changes that have been made, with lots more to come. After a horrible last year, we are looking forward to a great year!

My children attended this school for 3 yrs. Their special education program was a mess and no better than a daycare.Tthe special ed teachers were inexperienced, ignorant and uncaring. School did not even have a functional playground. The weakest link was the then principal, Mr. Fernandez.... uninspiring and incapable of leadership. We ended up moving to a different county.

This is a great school! It has a diverse population, the teachers are great for the most part and the PTA is very involved. They have a great art and Music department as well. We have enjoyed having our children go there the last few years.

Last modified Wolftever Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.