Collierville, TN

Posted January 24, 2015
I think Collierville Elementary gets overlooked because it's the oldest elementary school in Collierville. I personally think it's a diamond in the rough. You couldn't ask for better teachers, curriculum and Administration. Plus I love taking my grandson to their playground:)

Posted August 21, 2014
Love this school! Love the teachers!! Love being able to volunteer and be with the kids. Such an awesome school!

Posted August 18, 2014
My son attends Collierville Elementary, and he previously attended a local private school. He made the transition into the school seamlessly, and I attribute it to the amazing teachers and staff at Collierville Elementary.

Posted July 29, 2012
This is an amazing school with an outstanding team of teachers and staff. We pay a premium price to live in Collierville just so our children can attend the schools here. I would recommend any of the schools in Collierville to anyone who is concerned about their childrens education.

Posted November 29, 2011
This school has been amazing! We were transplanted by hurricane Katrina and found the transition to be a smooth one! Unbelieveable attention and sincere service!

Posted March 05, 2011
Collierville Elementary is an amazing school. Where some of the city schools are still working on addition and subtraction in the third grade, these kids are beginning to learn basic algebra. The principal is amazing. She worked hard a few years ago to update the curriculum, bring in new technology and win several grants. For example, the school has a grant funded sensory room for children who have difficulties with certain textures, hyperactivity, etc. There is an outdoor learning lab, geography lab, huge computer lab, etc. Smart screens are being installed in all the classrooms. Some people had trouble with the tough reality that undisciplined, underperforming teachers were forced to go. I say that's a sad statement about expectations in this state. Good teachers fight over positions in this school (as well as other Collierville schools). My children love going to school at CES.

Collierville Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2010
Do yourself a favor and send your child to Bailey Station Elementary School or Southwind Elementary School. The principal lacks the much needed leadership skills and is simply there to collect a paycheck. She requires the teachers to give grades so that the school maintain high standings. In doing so, she is actually hurting the students because they are behind when they get to middle school. Very disappointed in this school...

Posted September 21, 2010
CES is an amazing school. Every day teachers and parents come together to help all students learn in a positive environment. Kids come first!

Collierville Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2009
They involve the whole family. Most teachers acknowledge every child by name (good morning, Ben). They acknowledge every parent by name and make you feel like they have been your friend for many years, not just since your child has been in school.

Posted May 26, 2009
My husband and I moved to Collierville from Upstate New York. My daughter was just entering kindergarten, and not knowing the area, we were somewhat anxious about what kind of school we entered her into. We have been blown away by the quality of education she is recieving at Collierville Elementary. She is now in first grade, and both her teachers have been amazing (I haven't heard complaints about ANY teacher from other parents, either). The school encourages the parents to be as involved as possible, which adds to the quality of the children's education immensely.

590 Peterson Lake Road, Collierville, TN  38017
Last modified Collierville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collierville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top