Collierville, TN

Collierville Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
I went to CMS 3 years ago and I enjoyed it quite a bit! I thought all of the teachers were great and they truly love teaching too. The teachers made each subject easy to understand and fun! The older CMS was very old and in rough condition but the kids and teachers definitely made up for it. I'm also actually considering visiting the newer CMS because I miss the staff and my old teachers so much!

Posted July 20, 2011
I taught at CMS for 10 years and miss it greatly! The faculty and staff are one big family and the teachers really care about each other, and the students. The administration gives you the freedom to teach your lessons effectively and offers tremendous support. The students work hard and are very altruistic. They are always coming up with ways to help other not as fortunate as them, CMS is a great school that provides a quality education with a nurturing environment. GO DRAGONS!!!

Collierville Middle School 0

Posted March 15, 2010
My son attended this school before his mom insisted on taking him over to Dexter Middle. I am horrified that he now attends a school which I consider to be a downgrade. CMS is great and I hope that soon my son will be able to continue his education there.

Collierville Middle School 3

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted July 16, 2007

Posted May 15, 2007
We are an active duty military family and our decision to live 45 minutes away from the Navy base was based on our strong desire for our children to go to Collierville schools. The CMS curriculum is current and competitive with classes in enriched (advanced) math and english offered at all three grade levels. The teachers are committed and approachable. The music and art departments are impressive for a middle school with various venues offered for the kids to showcase their talents. Many opportunities exist for sports and/or extracurricular actvities. there really is something available for everyone here! The PTA is very active and, although school security is a priority, as it should be, there are numerous opportunities for parental volunteers and lunchtime visits. After listening to other area middle school parents vent their school-related frustrations, we know we made the right decision to live where our daughter could attend CMS!

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted November 29, 2006
- a former student
I feel that this school is great for a learning enviorment and has an awesome band. All do i feel like they were a little to strict on dresscode.I attended this school for one year.I was really looking forward to going ,but I moved to Millington.So if you have a chance to go here don't pass it up.

Posted September 28, 2006
I have had one child complete 3 years at CMS and my middle child is in her last year here and I will have my youngest starting there next year. I have been able to spend many hours at the school and have found the majority of the teachers to be interested in our children's education and very willing to work with the parents to help the child best achieve their goals. The principal is somewhat hard to talk to, but the asst. principals will work with you and they have your childs best interest at heart. There are several ways to be involved at school besides parties. Work in the healthroom, chaperone a dance, work in the library once a week and you will get to know your child's friends and teachers. I feel my children have had an excellent education at CMS.

Collierville Middle School
146 College St, Collierville, TN  38017
Last modified Collierville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collierville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top