Collierville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,043

Posted August 07, 2014
My school is Schulling Farms Middle . The school is part of the newly formed Collierville School district. The instruction is of the highest caliber. The students are orderly and have a very structured dress code and conduct expectations. The PTSA is very strong and raising considerable funds each year for lots of extras to provide the students and teachers.

Posted June 27, 2014
This is an excellent school with high academic standards. All of the teachers contribute to make a learning enviroment that excels the students. I am glad my kids will be attending a great school.

Schilling Farms Middle School 1

Posted June 04, 2014
In my opinion, Schilling Farms is a horrible school. The teachers are not nice, and they cannot teach. The students can be really rude, and we have many fights.

Schilling Farms Middle School 4

Posted July 05, 2011
It makes me disappointed to see the degrading reviews for this school.I am now a freshman and looking back i really miss pretty much all of the teachers that I had! I have no clue what school you/your child went to if you are saying the teachers don't care, i love the school because the teachers honestly love what they do and love the kids.The dress code is neither unreasonable,nor ugly,although i will not miss polos.And, for all those putting down the wonderful and terrific principal,she is now retiring so happy day for you.Schilling Farms does have rules and doesn't accept bullying.If you/your child has a problem with that I would make sure yoour child is not a bully him/herself. I LOVED being in the band,and it helped me out in school. Mrs.Mclain,Mr.M.Jones,Mr.Beadle,and Mrs.Coudriet are all amazing and helped me to love their subjects. I had fun at this school,I learned to better person at this school,I grew up at this school,and I will always miss this school. -Clark

Schilling Farms Middle School 1

Posted September 30, 2010
This school is by far the worst experience my child and our family have ever encountered. Do not expect any teacher to care about your child. Do not expect the principal or vice principal to respond when you have problems with any of the teachers etc. If they do respond, it will be put on you as the parent or the student. This school is like a culture shock coming from ANY elementary school in Collierville. My child went to an EXCELLENT elementary school (Bailey Station - it is the BEST!!) Coming to this school is like a nightmare, do not expect the teachers to communicate, they will not call you back, they will not email you back. Apparently they send every email through the headmasters before they will reply to you. Very sad they care so little about the students as individuals.

Posted September 10, 2010
This school has incredible leadership and student enthusiasm!! The parents are involved and the school encourages their participation in all aspects of the children's learning experience.

Posted May 06, 2010
The parents complaining about how their children are handled in a strict way must want to raise some thugs...Typical Memphis mentality trying to infiltrate Collierville.

Schilling Farms Middle School 2

Posted January 07, 2010

Schilling Farms Middle School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
SFMS is a great school. I have had nothing but great interactions with the staff and administration. The teachers do email back within 24 hours and I love the communication with agendas being sent home for 6th grade students AND by email. The teachers even go out of their way to send home 9 week project list for their 6th grade students. The parents who are upset about Schilling are usually the ones who didn't get their way and NOW want to ruin the reputation of the school. I think that is sad. BTW...why wait until next year. School just started take them now. We don't want your negative vibe there anyway.

Schilling Farms Middle School 2

Posted September 08, 2009
Administration and staff don't care about the well being of the students. All requests have been answered with apathy and ignorance. The principal and vice principal ignore repeated phone requests and the teachers email back at about a 25% rate. We will be switching schools this year due to the lack of caring by most of the staff at this school.

Schilling Farms Middle School
935 South Colbert St, Collierville, TN  38017
Last modified Schilling Farms Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schilling Farms Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top