Incarnation Catholic School 3

Posted April 13, 2015
We attended the preschool this past year and wanted to love this school. We were looking for excellence and a school our girls could attend from preschool all the way through. Unfortunately, we decided that this was not the place. Perhaps they are going through some changes, but there seemed to be some uncertainty about teachers returning. In addition, I had some concerns about the preschool's director. I couldn't put my finger on it, but my gut told me this wasn't the right spot for us. There is a lack of warmth with some of the teachers/staff and I felt, in the end, that it came from the top. I also know that parental input was not always welcome. For me in a situation where I am choosing private education (and would have for the duration) I wanted more input from the teachers, more of a collaborative effort. The real test was that my daughter fought me on going to school. In the end, we chose a faith based preschool that we felt offered more - math, science, music, art, language, and, overall, a warm, engaged director. When we went to visit the new program my kids were mouth hanging open engaged. After I saw that, it was an easy choice.

Incarnation Catholic School 4

Posted March 24, 2015
Incarnation is a great school that provides a positive, challenging, Christian environment and is a great value in private education.

Posted March 23, 2015
Our children are 12 and 8 years old, and we have sent them to Incarnation Catholic School ever since our oldest was starting kindergarten. We absolutely love this school, and can honestly say that we have been happy with every teacher for over 6 years! The size of the school is perfect, and it feels like a family because everyone knows us, even the principal! Our children are getting a super competitive, faith based education, and surrounded by children, teachers and families with the same values and ethics that we have. We are so fortunate to have a school like Incarnation!

Posted March 22, 2015
Incarnation is a gem in the Collierville community! We have two children who have been at Incarnation since Kindergarten and are now in the 4th and 6th grades. We love the small class sizes, the inspiring faculty and the sense of community you feel when you walk through the door. The public schools are an attractive option in this area. One important thing they can not offer my children is the opportunity to speak freely about their faith and to put God at the center of each day! At Incarnation, the children pray several times daily and attend Mass weekly as a school group. Religion is taught daily and christian virtues are woven through the entire curriculum.

Posted March 20, 2015
My son has been a student at Incarnation Catholic School since kindergarten and is now in the fourth grade. There is no better place for him. He has excelled academically and we could not be happier. We have developed many great friendships along the way. The fact that the school is Christ centered is icing on the cake. Schools are the same as life you only get out of it what you are willing to put into it.

Posted February 20, 2015
My children have been enrolled at Incarnation Catholic School for several years now, beginning with my oldest in Kindergarten 7 years ago. Time has flown by and she is now in the second half of her first year of middle school (with a sister & brother in younger grades). We couldn't be more pleased! Incarnation Catholic School has provided us with an extended family, and the parish & the school have become integral parts of our lives. The school's administration consistently provides our faculty and students with the guidance, resources, and support to reach their fullest potential.

Posted February 16, 2015
I am a parent of a current 8th grader and both my husband and I are so pleased with Incarnation. The school is very hands on with both students and parents and really feel a sense of pride when you walk in the school . The Principal and Director of Admissons have done a fabulous job this year. The level of Education is set to high standards and where our child feels Motivated and Creatively Stimulated. I would hands down recommend Incarnation to any new family looking for an Excellent Pre-K - 8th Grade School. The only negative..... Wish Incarnation would continue through 12th.

Posted January 12, 2015
My daughter has attended ICS for 6 years. There have been lots of changes over the years, some of which, I did not entirely agree with. Since the current principal took over, the school has shown some significant improvements and I am very pleased. Not only with the academic performances, but with the openness to new ideas and suggestions from parents. I look forward to another year at ICS.

Incarnation Catholic School 2

Posted May 31, 2013
Our child was a student at ICS for several years. Unfortunately, the academics lacked creativity and failed to incorporate strategies for different learning styles. The enrichment program standards were low, due in part I believe to parental pressures. In the years our child was there, he had two good teachers and two VERY poor teachers. The math program is woefully inadequate and has been for several years. This is a known, often discussed element at ICS and families were asked to just "be patient" and it would get better. While at ICS, our child scored in the 95-99% on ITBS in all areas but math, where scores were in the 60's, even the 40's. After one year of public school, those ITBS scores are now at 95%. We wanted to love ICS, we were told we should! The environment is very cliquish--if you do not "compete" socially either because you choose not to or because you cannot do so, be prepared for both you and your child to be "welcomed" only superficially. There is an extremely strong emphasis on conformity and girls are taught to be pleasers. Peer policing/"telling" by favorite students is a dominant, encouraged means of keeping order.

Posted September 15, 2012
I am the new Pricipal of Incarnation Catholic School and I am proud to say that we have an amazing group of students, parents and teachers! We strive for academic excellence and to teach to the whole child. ICS is committed to giving our students the tools, skills, and guidance they need to not only overcome 21st-century challenges, but also to flourish intellectually, morally, and spiritually.

Incarnation Catholic School
360 Bray Station Road, Collierville, TN  38017
Last modified Incarnation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Incarnation Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top