PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

Any time something has happened (which has been rare), I also talk with my children's teachers about what's going on. We always work together to come to an agreement on what to do.

Supports LD students: Agree

Unfortunately, our sweet school can't help some children due to lack of resources. However, whenever my children have struggled, their teachers have stepped in to help.

Effective school leaders: Agree

The principal and priest work closely together to try to make a smooth running school.

Develops character: Agree

My children are well rounded individuals and I owe a lot of it to their time at Incarnation.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers show a love for education through their teaching.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is monitored daily and reflects what my children have learned throughout the day

Catholic identity is strong at this school. Students work at a fast pace to prep them for their future. They also get one-on-one help due to the small class size. My children have thrived at this school. I wish I could let everyone know about the best school in Collierville! I highly recommend this school!

Smaller is not always better! Our first year at this school we were told " it would be a miracle if our child could go on to the next grade". This year a teacher told us "that she pegged our child the first day" The 3rd grade teacher and the principal do not respond to emails about homework assignments or anything! Our life is filled with stress from the lack of compassion from this school! Our child cries everyday and does not want to go to school. One thing this school is very good at is being defensive and covering up. There is something really going on strange at this school. Enrollment keeps going down! Sweet families leave year after year! I personally watched the principal and guidance counselor pull a kids stocking cap off his hat at lunch and lay into him so much he cried at the lunch table in front of his whole class! I guarantee his parents have no idea! They feel like they can parent and tell you how to parent! I'm my opinion the faculty and administration bully kids. The principal talks down to everyone he comes in contact with! The school has a extremely bad reputation for excessive bullying! Please do you research! This school has done damage to our family it will take years to reverse!

We really wanted this school to be the right fit for our family. We wanted a catholic education with a small family feel! Unfortunately this school is lacking in so may ways. Academically, they have no resources! And they have the test scores to prove it! We had one really awesome teacher and 2 horrible teachers. Be prepared if you ever have a concern everyone is very defensive and the principal will always just take up for the teachers. The principal is not qualified to do his job, he talks down to everyone, teachers and parents. If you live in Collierville the public schools are amazing and this school is a joke. If you want to pay for an education basically where you child is told to sit down, be quiet and do a work sheet! This is the school for you. The priest and principal operate like dictators! Basically any opinion that is not theirs is wrong. Do yourself a favor and don't even consider this school as an option! After pulling my kids out they are thriving at their new school, they were both extremely behind in math. Thankfully the new school is helping to catch them up and they are doing great. I tried to contact the diocese, the priest and the principal to express our concern on how our child was treated and I received no response! It is so sad! Not at all what you would expect from a private school. Do your homework, talk to people in the community. Type will find numerous families that had the same experience as us!

Teachers go the extra mile to help students learn.

Last modified Incarnation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8