Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

We just moved here from half way across the world and were lucky to have our kids going to this school. The teachers and guidance counselors are exceptional. They go above and beyond to encourage learning and my boys have had a wonderful experience so far. Thank you Ms. Brewer, Ms. McCalla, Ms. Volner, Ms. Reagan, Dr. Taylor, and Ms. Flynn (their favorite subject is ESL). Genuine care and love for the kids all while instilling the love of learning into every lesson. A big thanks to every hardworking and dedicated teacher and staff member at that school!!! We love you.

This school is FANTASTIC. These stupid review websites are so hard to know who is gripping and who really has a clue. I served on the PTO last year before we moved. Had 3 kids there for 2 years. We cried when we had to leave ! The entire staff works like a team- teachers, admins, office. They have two stellar counselors that go above and beyond to make sure individual needs are met. I listened in on meetings where the principal sincerely expressed concerned about the kiddos and goes to bat for them on a county level. Parental involvement is an A+. Such a wonderful school. All the school in C-ville are awesome, but Bailey just has that extra special touch.

My family has been so impressed with Bailey Station! One of my children has moved on to middle school and was very well prepared academically. My younger child still attends BSE. The administrators are all top notch and each have genuinely taken interest in my kids. The teachers clearly love what they do and it is evident in their interactions with the kids. I wholeheartedly agree with their slogan..."Best School Ever"!

Nothing spectacular than any other public school. It's not an optional school. No foreign languages offered. Offer the same average classes (basics and music, art, and p.e.) as schools in the neighboring cites: Piperton, Memphis, Oakland, etc. Not a top performing school. Average. Predominantly us (Caucasians), I don't mean to sound racist, but I would like to see my kids in a more diverse setting. Oh, and that principal is the worse! The two assistants interact more with the children. Where are my tax dollars going?

The admin team is the worst people we've dealt with. If your kids have special needs, they will not want anything to do with you. In fact, they'll do everything to get your kids out of their school. They will make false accusations both to you or your children and usually get away with this crime. This might be a good school academically but the admin team is not trustworthy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They filed my kindergartener because they did not allow him to do the assignments other children were doing. They pushed him in the corner and made him color for an entire year.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school failed to follow simple instructions that social services gave them relating to my child. They did the opposite of ever one of her instructions.

Bailey Station el is one of top rated schools in the state. Exceptional educators and top notch administration.

My son went to Bailey Station when it opened through 5th grade and I cannot say enough positive things about the school and it's staff. All of the faculty and staff at this school are excellent! They all did a great job ensuring my son got additional help when needed, he learned alot, and really enjoyed going to school there. I highly recommend this school.

Bailey Station is one of the premier public schools in Memphis and considered tops in Collierville. The student body is made up of a variety of backgrounds. This has benefited the education of both my children which attend as I want to raise them in an international environment which will prepare them for the ever globalized workplace. Many highly educated employees from top tier companies send their children to this public school as it provides 'above private school' value for the cost of your paying tax dollars. The staff at Bailey Station are all highly motivated and positive. They care about the well being of every child and put 100% effort into making them succeed. My children have been attending for their first three years here and have been given independent assignments as they require accelerated curriculum. In addition, the parents are extremely involved here. It almost feels like a family when you enter. You will run into parents you are familiar with who volunteer their time and energy here (which is not required but appreciated). During lunch, you may also find that a large section of tables are filled with parents eating with their children. You will enjoy

Last modified Bailey Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.