Collierville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,205
Before care: Yes

St George's Independent School 1

Posted August 31, 2014
Not strong academically. Recommend Briarcrest if you want strong academics and a well rounded coed school. Recommend MUS or St. Mary's if you want a single sex school.

Posted May 16, 2014
Their motto is "Experience More" and it could not be more true! So pleased we moved our children to SGIS!

Posted October 21, 2013
We were looking for an academically challenging, co-educational, nurturing school for our children and we found that and much more at St. George's. The top-notch teachers value every student and their individual success. My children who have graduated from St. George's have not only been well prepared for college they have developed a love of learning. Lots of great opportunities for students to find and expand their own interests and I cannot say enough about the college guidance team. Warm environment. The academic piece is there and so much more!!!!

Posted September 09, 2009
What a great school! I am amazed at how much my daughter has learned in just two years. The academics are rigorous, but the support and motivation provided by the teachers help your child excel. Also, my daughter has made many friends. She is so happy and proud to be a student at St. George's!

Posted September 08, 2009
St. George's is an outstanding school. I am consistenly impressed with the individual attention and support my children receive from their teachers. You cannot ask for a stronger academic institution in such a warm welcoming environment.

Posted September 04, 2009
St. George's is the best!! All three of my children are students at St. George's and I can't imagine them being anywhere else.

St George's Independent School 0

Posted September 04, 2009
Great school that has a great balance of academics, athletics, arts, and spiritual life.

Posted September 03, 2009
Great school! Family atmosphere. The teachers are top notch.

Posted September 03, 2009
We love St. George's. I have been at the school for the last eight years and we could not be happier. The teachers really get to know the kids and the facilities are amazing. Everyone should check out St. George's before they make a choice for their child.

St George's Independent School 0

Posted December 11, 2008
St. George's is alright. It's pretty liberal and that's kind of annoying. We have to hear all sorts of talks about saving kids around the world and helping the environment. Also, there is hardly any structure to the academics. It's very poorly run in that aspect.

St George's Independent School
1880 Wolf River Boulevard, Collierville, TN  38017
(901) 457-2000
Last modified St George's Independent School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
St George's Independent School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top