PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Great school in every aspect- our children have had nothing but wonderful teachers and loving faculty.

My son has attended CA since preschool & he is in H.S. now. My family & I feel so blessed. The teachers & staff are great! Praise God for a school you are free to pray, sing, study, & worship. God is good all the time & all the time God is good. This mom has peace knowing here son is exactly where he should be. Thanks CA.

Columbia Academy is a wonderful learning place that we have chosen to send our child!! Our child can grow in spirit as well as academically. They teach appropriate level Bible stories and how the Bible times reflected on history and science. They teach how wonderful God has created themselves as individuals! Our child has had a great childhood at Columbia Academy. They allow for them to be children!!, and not have the stress of learning. They believe in family time and they send an appropriate amount of homework each week. We have been at CA for 3 years going on our 4th. It has been a wonderful investment to us, on all levels. They trully love our child and care for their eternal well being. We have been Blessed to be apart of this wonderful family at Columbia Academy!

Columbia Academy has a wonderful Christian and loving environment. We couldn't ask for better staff than what we have found here. They are truly like having a very large family:)

This is our 2nd year at CA. We love it there, My children will always continue to attend CA For as long as I can send them there!

My children have attended this school for 8 years so far. I have been very happy with the academics and teachers. I have one child who learns in a different way and they have programs in place to help her to thrive. I am very thankful for Columbia Academy

Excellent school, excellent teachers, excellent staff, excellent faculty. We are so thrilled our children are able to attend such a wonderful school, whith parents and teachers and administration that truly love and care for not only their education, but their well being, as well. We feel grateful to have such a fine school in our area, and know, as we place our children in their hands, that, not only are their minds are guided, but their hearts, as well. Private school education can be a sacrifice, but well worth the investment. We know that our children are being taught courage, honor, respect and leadership skills. We are proud to be parents of Columbia Academy students. We know you will be, as well.

I cannot be happier with CA. The teachers are caring, compassionate, understanding, and with that comes strict discipline and academics. Our kids LOVE to go to school. Yes, they do have homework and it's not always done in 30 minutes, but they are learning how to study. I have kids in elementary and high school, and in both schools, the teachers are great Christian examples to the students.

My child attends Jr-K so we are newbies to CA. I think the staff and school are great. My child really enjoys attending and has learned so much already. There is excellent communication between staff and parents to let you know all that is going on. I am so glad we have this great school in our area. So far, I am very impressed with CA and all it has to offer my child now and in the future.

My son, nor are we involved in sports and are not financial contributors but we have nothing but great things to say about CA. The few complaints from parents I do hear are typically excuses because CA is challenging and is not content to let our children skate through their education. Parents need to take responsibility and make sure they study instead of making excuses. I can state without hesitation that if you do some online research you will see that the surrounding public schools are not even close to being up to par in testing.

Last modified Columbia Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12