Columbia, TN

Posted December 08, 2011
Some of the Teachers are amazing!!! I love the 3rd and 4th grade teacher at RHES!!!!!!! Mrs. Robinson and Mrs. Joslin are amazing!!! Mrs. Muhelbaur is amazing as well. Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers are great as well... Sadly we had a bad experience with 2nd grade. But overall, I have moved so my children would be in the Zone for RHES, and EA COX..... LOVE the office staff as well!!!! Kepp up the great work guys... you are all amazing!!!!!

Posted September 08, 2008

R Howell Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2008
I have a daughter attending this school; in fact she's been there four years. I appreciate the core group that keeps the school moving in the right direction. I'm disappointed that RHES is not #1 on the list in Columbia. I am not sure how this year will develop yet. Last year we had an awesome year. My daughter had a teacher that focused on her potential not critisism. What a loss, I was saddened to hear she is no longer at RHES.

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted April 05, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008
My son has been at Randolph Howell since Kindergarden and I love the parent and teacher communications every year. We have loved sharing our son with the wonderful staff and appreciate the hard work they put into his education each day. Blessing to RHES staff.

R Howell Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2008

R Howell Elementary School 3

Posted January 03, 2008
I think the school in general is a good school. I do think we need new leadership, we are loosing to many good teachers.

Posted July 20, 2007
The teacher are wonderful and work with the children. The academic calender is well thought out. Understanding of concepts are well learned by thestudents through the teaching of the teachers.

R Howell Elementary School 2

Posted July 15, 2006

R Howell Elementary School
653 Bear Creek Pk, Columbia, TN  38401
Last modified R Howell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R Howell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top