Columbia, TN

Posted August 29, 2013
Much progress has been made over the last couple of years in improving not only the school, but the quality of education has improved as well.

Highland Park Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2010
My daughter started k5 this year and I thought this school would be great based on the reviews I read from this site. But unfortunatly my daughter is having an awful time. She as had on a few occasions other students steal out of her bookbag and heard language on the playground I do not tolerate. I feel like she is being held back b/c of the other studens inability to learn as well or fast as she can based on the fact that most of the students in her class cannot even speak ENGLISH!!! that is a major concern, I am all about hispanic children learning english but not to the expence of my child not learning.

Posted May 08, 2009
Currently my son is in 2nd grade at Highland Park. He love the sschool and so do I! He also attended Kindergarten and 1st grade at HPES with the same great teachers, loving staff, and all around support and education our community has grown to expect from this great school. There is always activities going on that parents can get involved in from the carnivals to movie nights to classroom helpers. There is also a great emphasis on exercise and play time as well as academic requirements, teachings and rewards.

Posted December 19, 2008
HPES is a very good school. Our son loves going there. The teachers are very helpful <our son has had a rough year personally with family> and are willing to talk with them and help them in any way possible. That makes us feel good as parents because we know that the teachers are willing to assist whether it be personal or school related. Awesome teachers!!!!

Posted March 30, 2008
Myself and most of my cousin's attended Highland Park as kids. Now that we have kids of our own they also attend Highland Park. I personally think this is the best elementary school in Maury County. The staff is great.

Highland Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
I really love this school. The staff is great

Highland Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2007
Both of my children have attended Highland Park and they loved it! Many parents are involved through PTO, volunteer programs, scouts, etc. HPES also has technology, cross country, jump rope team, and music.The choir takes a yearly trip to compete against other schools. We love our Tigers!!

Posted May 12, 2004

Highland Park Elementary School
1606 Highland Av, Columbia, TN  38401
Last modified Highland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top