Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

If you ever get in trouble at this school your child will always be a target, I have dealt with this school for 5yrs I wouldn't send my dog to this school very poor teacher skills and principles at this school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No fairness or honesty they believe only teacher's not the students they need camera's all in class rooms to find out what is really going on in this school.

I like these school but I found a bug in my salad. I'm in 5th grade and have to stay in these school for 3 more years. They should fix their food and their bathrooms. The bathrooms have mean words and comment in the bathroom.

the school needs to be redone. People make out in the bathrooms some rude and harmful stuff has been going on in the classrooms and the bath room. The teachers don't even pay attention to the students unless they have to. The only good thing about the school is the band. The band has great teachers. The football couches don't even care that a boy gets hurt. They do nothing but yell at the boys when they get hurt BC they couches didn't teach then right. I hate this school and wish that I wouldn't have gone here

I have been going to this school for three years now, and could not be less pleased with my experience here. The teachers don't care, the students don't care, nobody cares. I see horrible things that have not been improved by the new Rachel's Challenge movement, I see horrible student and teacher behavior, and I see so many kids in trouble. This is one of the number one school's for bullying in this county. The food is awful, the maintenance of the school is awful, it's very unsanitary, and most importantly, a student can never get anything done. I say this from the new Common Core system that has been implemented. Student grades have dropped, care has dropped, everything. Dropped. It's stressful, was forced on us very quickly, and is absolutely inconsiderate to certain students needs. If a child can't write well and you're making then write paragraph after paragraph that is more than 30% of their grade, they're going to do bad. I, myself, got my first C this year when I am normally an A student, with the occasional B. This school has brought down my grades, my spirit, my health down, and my all in all happiness. I would never send my child here. I would rate it 0, if possible.

I think this is awesome but one thing, the 6th graders call the 5th graders "little kids" thats way i didn't give 5 star because how the other students act. But i do love the teachers. They are so nice ,especially Mellisa Deschamps best teacher in the world!

I hated this school they mixed little kids in with kids who were almost old enough to drive because of being retained.The teachers only got involved when they needed to and there was almost no supervision in the school. I don't recommend this school to ANYONE. But above all the students and teachers were rude, lazy, and anti social. Like I said, I would NEVER recommend it.

My son is in 5th grade at WMS he has had a good experience this year. Great , caring teachers! Parents should get involved.

This is the best Middle School in Maury Co. Heard so many negative comments in the past that has not been our experience. The principal, band director and most teachers are the best we have in Columbia! Very caring and go the extra mile. I would not waste my $ going using private school having this school for my children.

I've been going to this school for 2 years and am now moving to Nashville sadly... ): But it has been the best school I've ever gone to! The teachers and students, both, were outstanding. I'd love to say a hello to my favorite teachers Julie Gary (6th grade reading teacher), Julie Gillen (current English teacher), and my two band directors Joshua Kearney and Cindy Pride. This school is fantastic and their band program is phenomenal!

Last modified Whitthorne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.