Cookeville, TN

Posted May 05, 2013
This the last year for my daughter, she is going to miss Canecreek. Everyone has been outstanding there Dolores just loves her teachers. She also loves Ms Twilla in the lunchroom. Really an outstanding school. I recommend it anyone.

Posted August 03, 2011
My kids love this school! They love their teachers. Other parents say the same thing about how their kids enjoy going to school at Cane Creek.

Posted March 07, 2010
My son really loves this school. Teachers are excellent. I also have a sister in this school,and 2 nieces. The kids just love their teachers. Great school!

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted March 30, 2009
My son attended Cane Creek school 2nd -4th grade and my daughter has been attending Cane Creek since Kindergarten. I feel that Cane Creek is a good school and my children enjoy it as well.

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted October 20, 2007
Cane Creek is an outstanding school. My daughter attended kindergarten to end of 3rd grade. Only changed schools as we moved to Texas. The teachers are outstanding, very helpful, friendly and really seem to care. The school was not overcrowded and pickup and drop off was easy. We are now at a overcrowded elem. school in Texas and notice major differences. Cane Creek has a friendly family feel to it. One area for improvement could be for them to push the children a little harder, the school is Texas provides twice as much homework. All in all, excellent school and I miss it.

Posted July 02, 2004
Cane Creek has been a life saver for our child with dissabilities. Donna Sanks listens, as does her staff, and one feels welcome. Forms are completed on time, meetings are held within a few days or the next day. Even if your child hasn't a dissability, you will appreciate Cane Creek. By the way, they are going to add on grades 5th-8th in 2004, so one doesn't have the worry of shipping thier 10 yr. olds off to a huge campus with High School teens.

Cane Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2004
- a former student
I had gone to cane creek from k-4. I was one of the first students to go all the way through.I loved the school.

Cane Creek Elementary School
1500 West Jackson St, Cookeville, TN  38501
Last modified Cane Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cane Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top