Bad
Good

This the last year for my daughter, she is going to miss Canecreek. Everyone has been outstanding there Dolores just loves her teachers. She also loves Ms Twilla in the lunchroom. Really an outstanding school. I recommend it anyone.

My kids love this school! They love their teachers. Other parents say the same thing about how their kids enjoy going to school at Cane Creek.

My son really loves this school. Teachers are excellent. I also have a sister in this school,and 2 nieces. The kids just love their teachers. Great school!

My son attended Cane Creek school 2nd -4th grade and my daughter has been attending Cane Creek since Kindergarten. I feel that Cane Creek is a good school and my children enjoy it as well.

Cane Creek is an outstanding school. My daughter attended kindergarten to end of 3rd grade. Only changed schools as we moved to Texas. The teachers are outstanding, very helpful, friendly and really seem to care. The school was not overcrowded and pickup and drop off was easy. We are now at a overcrowded elem. school in Texas and notice major differences. Cane Creek has a friendly family feel to it. One area for improvement could be for them to push the children a little harder, the school is Texas provides twice as much homework. All in all, excellent school and I miss it.

Last modified Cane Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.