Posted April 29, 2014
I love this school. I have two children in this school, one is special needs and one is in regular classes. Both ends of the educational spectrum!! The school really does a fabulous job keeping parents informed of everything happening, both of my children love their teachers and faculty. We moved here in the middle of the school year last year, and discovered my honor roll child was behind in curriculum - ATMS staff moved quickly to get her skills caught up and she came away with a clear understanding of those skills - she never felt inadequate in any way. They give ample opportunity for kids to do their work at school, and rarely do they have homework, which we all appreciate

Posted August 03, 2011
This is a very good school with very nice facilities. The teachers are great, too. I have no complaints at all about Avery Trace.

Posted August 03, 2011
This is a great school! I still sort of miss the old high school that used to be at this same spot, but Avery Trace is great. The teachers are wonderful and the facility is awesome.

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted July 13, 2008

Posted January 20, 2008

Avery Trace Middle School 0

Posted November 20, 2007
Being new to the school this year-it is very comparable to the FL schools and we believe it is a very good school!

Posted August 10, 2007
Avery Trace Middle School is one of our favorite schools next to Northeast Elementary. I am so proud of my childs progress and I think it is ATMS to thank for it. Thank you ATMS for taking my child to great heights. Thanks

Posted January 25, 2005
I would have to agree with the last negative feedback as far as not ever being more disappointed with a Putnam Co. school. The kids are not getting any praise but only negativity and people wonder why kids drop out early. I am hoping things will change before my next child gets to this grade or we will have to go to another school. I would not recommend this school to anyone at this point and time unless you like lots of frustration and driving your child to school at 6:00am.

Posted September 18, 2004
I made negative comments about this school recently, and meant every word. I have not ever been this upset about any school in Putnam County. I never reallized how quick the school system would find and cure the problem that I had a few days ago. I do apreciate the speed and concern of everyone involved in curing this problem. I will not, and cannot forget the cicumstance of my daughter being brought home by a stranger(to me) without my knowledge or approval. It really scared me not knowing who brought her home. She should not have missed the bus if the bus driver would have told the school that he was going to be on time. He usually does not drive our bus route once a week. So our children either has to be picked up by parents, or waits for another bus that doubles his/her route. Thank you!

Avery Trace Middle School
230 Cavalier Dr, Cookeville, TN  38501
Last modified Avery Trace Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avery Trace Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top