Bad
Good

I attended ATMS 2010-2013, and I would have to say this is a great school! Besides a select few teachers it's a great school. The band was amazing when i was there (I was in 7th grade), specifically the 8th graders at the time (class of 2017, if you're wondering who they are.) Overall, good school I would recommend it.

I love this school. I have two children in this school, one is special needs and one is in regular classes. Both ends of the educational spectrum!! The school really does a fabulous job keeping parents informed of everything happening, both of my children love their teachers and faculty. We moved here in the middle of the school year last year, and discovered my honor roll child was behind in curriculum - ATMS staff moved quickly to get her skills caught up and she came away with a clear understanding of those skills - she never felt inadequate in any way. They give ample opportunity for kids to do their work at school, and rarely do they have homework, which we all appreciate

This is a very good school with very nice facilities. The teachers are great, too. I have no complaints at all about Avery Trace.

This is a great school! I still sort of miss the old high school that used to be at this same spot, but Avery Trace is great. The teachers are wonderful and the facility is awesome.

Being new to the school this year-it is very comparable to the FL schools and we believe it is a very good school!

Avery Trace Middle School is one of our favorite schools next to Northeast Elementary. I am so proud of my childs progress and I think it is ATMS to thank for it. Thank you ATMS for taking my child to great heights. Thanks

Last modified Avery Trace Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.