Cookeville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 03, 2011
This is a very diverse school that's about half Hispanic. My child, who is not Hispanic, loves it. I love it, too. The teachers at Jere Whitson are super. The new addition to the building is very nice, too. it's a great school.

Jere Whitson Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted August 31, 2008
I have two children that attended Jere Whitson Elementary. This school is beyond compare... housing creative, loving, amazing teachers and turning out remarkable students. Having volunteered in all of the schools that my girls attended, I can honestly say that Jere Whitson's staff is beyond compare. I would recommend this school to anyone with young children, as they will not only excel because of the excellent academics, but they will thrive because of the love shown to them by these remarkable educators!

Posted July 24, 2008
I've had two first graders come through Mrs. Heather Roach's class and I must say, she is awesome! Very thorough, cares about the children as individuals, and is genuinely concerned for their education. She works very hard is always available. She was wonderful.

Posted October 25, 2005
I love Jere Whitson school. I have a kindergardener and they all did what they could to calm him down on his first day. Mrs.Vicki Rector was his teacher. I really think he enjoyed it.All the teachers and principal were always nice and respectfull. Unfortunatly we moved we will miss this school and its staff thanks Jere Whitson for making it easy on my son!

Jere Whitson Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2004
Jere Whitson is school with considerable history. It is one of the oldest schools in this county. The teachers work hard; it is a shame that the principal is not as devoted to the needs of the students and the teachers. It is my opinion that Jere Whitson needs another principal with the desire to foster a healthy learning environment. That is truly a shame when the teachers are trying so hard to do the job and teach.

Jere Whitson Elementary School
178 East Jere Whitson Rd, Cookeville, TN  38501
Last modified Jere Whitson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jere Whitson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top