Bad
Good

Posted August 03, 2011
I went to Northeast as a kid, and now my children go there. It's just as good today as it was 30 years ago! The teachers are wonderful, and the parent organization is very active and supportive.

Posted October 21, 2008
This is my sons first year here and I am very impressed with what I have saw so far. He is excelling in every way possible, from learning, activities, and manners. I am very pleased with the staff they are very loving and helpful with children and students. He comes home every afternoon and tells me all the new things that he has learned. He loves to read and he is being taught it very well. I would definately recommend this school to others and we can all say we are very grateful to all the staff that my son is attending such a wonderful school.

Posted August 27, 2008
This is my son's second year at Northeast. He is an above average student and the teachers have gone out of their way to make sure that he is still being challenged but at the same time thoroughly enjoying his school days. As an earlier parent wrote 'this is definitely one of Putnam counties best kept secrets', what a wonderful school.

Northeast Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
My son just finished Kinder. here. It was a wonderful experience for us. I love how organized the drop off and pick up is and also how parents feel very welcome there by teachers and staff. No complaints at all!

Posted August 05, 2007
I love working at Northeast! My colleagues are committed and enthusiastic. Our students and parents are fabulous and just as committed to excellence in education. I love my job and could not imagine doing anything else. -Mrs. Crystal

Posted August 02, 2007
I love this school! The educators and administrators are amazing. Northeast Elementary really cares about kids and their education. My sons are receiving a quality education and are being nurtured by wonderful, creative teachers.

Posted June 07, 2007
What a serene, calm environment! The atmosphere there is conducive to learning. All students are treated as an individual and not just a test score. One of Putnam County's best kept secrets.

Northeast Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2004
My kids go to this school.I went there when I was in school.I really enjoyed my time there. I have three girls, each have their on needs so far this school has gave them a reason to want to learn. Thank you and keep up the good work.

575 Old Kentucky Road, Cookeville, TN  38506
Last modified Northeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.