Cookeville, TN

Sycamore Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2011
I have a child with special needs, and the staff at Sycamore is wonderful. It's a very good school with caring teachers and a supportive administration

Sycamore Elementary School 5

Posted January 25, 2005
I absolutely love this school. I have had 3 children go through it. My youngest child will be moving onto a new school in August it breaks my heart to leave this school. It is my favorite in Putnam Co. I can't say enough good things about the principal, and the staff. Truly great people who really care!

Sycamore Elementary School
452 Ellis Avenue, Cookeville, TN  38501
Last modified Sycamore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top