Dry Valley Alternative School 4

Posted June 23, 2009
In the past I had my problems and spent one semester in Dry Valley Alternative and it really turned my life around. They have a wonderfully supportive faculty who do not judge the student on their prior history. They are the reason I am now a college graduate. The only lacking I found was in their math department. I was to study advanced Algebra and the teacher at the time was only qualified to teach up to 8th grade math, leaving me to teach myself. Beyond that, an amazing opportunity for a student to succeed though adversity.

Dry Valley Alternative School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
I am so impressed with the quality of instruction and the caring faculty at this school. The teachers go out of their way to help all the students. The offer excellent co-curricular activities. My child's life has been positively changed forever by attending DVS. Ms. Marianne Rohr is particularly an excellent teacher.

Dry Valley Alternative School
3860 Phifer Mountain Rd, Cookeville, TN  38501
Last modified Dry Valley Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Dry Valley Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top