Dexter Elementary School 1

Posted September 02, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this school at all. We have had nothing but trouble since coming here. The teachers are cold and don't even try to get to know their students. Children can't be children. It's like your child is in a military boarding school and there are strict rules to follow. The administrators don't care about their students and seem more inconvenienced by them. They are also very unorganized. If you want your child in a cold, unwelcoming, and high stress environment then this is your school. If not, skip this school all together.

Posted January 16, 2014
My daughter attended this school for kindergarten, 1st grade and part of second grade. We moved and I wish we could have taken the school with us. The principal really cares and encourages parent involvement. The teachers are really involved and are easily accessible to the parents. It is a well cared for school and it is in a safe and family friendly area.

Posted May 21, 2011
My son went to this school... we have now sadly moved away but this school had such a positive impact on my son and myself. The staff is awesome and are so caring. His teacher was Mrs. Crossett and she is so awesome and caring and such a wonderful teacher. I wish we could have relocated her with us and for every grade :D lol. The principle and entire staff just care and you know and feel it. I give this school an A+++ no matter what other people may say.

Posted May 23, 2010
One of the best public schools at Cordova, TN. My daughter is in this school for past 3 years and she has gained a lot from this school. Teachers are very friendly and identifies talent of students in all areas.

Posted December 11, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten here this year, and so far it has been great. She has an awesome teacher and she loves everything about Dexter and I do too.

Posted August 21, 2009
My daughter has started Kindergarten at Dexter Elmentary School and I love it. The staff is very nice and I look forward to her becoming the best that she can be.

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009
My son has been in Dexter Elm. since Kindergarten and we have loved everything about it! The school and staff are welcoming and warm and treat the children as if they were thier own. I highly recommend this school and have been very happy with all aspects since he started attending.

Posted February 02, 2009
My daughter is in the first grade and just loves her school and her teacher. I could not imagine having a better teacher than she has this year anywhere else. I have also dealt with the principal, who always has responded to my concerns quickly, thoroughly, and to my satisfaction.

Dexter Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2008
I love Dexter Elementary! The staff and teachers are awesome. I have 2 children who attend and I love the school.

Dexter Elementary School
7105 Dexter Rd, Cordova, TN  38016
Last modified Dexter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dexter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top