Posted February 09, 2014
Cordova High is a good school. If you want to learn, you will, as the tools are there. The atmosphere in the school has greatly improved since the Sherrif's department took over policing the school and the football team made it to the playoffs. Go Wolves!

Cordova High School 1

Posted September 25, 2013
It used to have an amazing reputation when it was an intercity school. Now that Shelby County ruined it, I'm not proud to be a Wolf.

Posted August 02, 2010
My child graduated Cordova HS and received scholarship offers to 6 leading Universities/Colleges. Cordova is as great school. Support from the community is what make our school a great place for our students. Let not be afraid to face the negitive forces that are stealing our student's future and lets save our community for the betterment of our child. Sincerely

Cordova High School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
memphis city schools needs to step it up. Look up Garland Independent School District thats how u run a school district. Memphis is way behind technically speaking, we have so few technical devices at our disposal, ESPECIALLY CORDOVA HIGH SCHOOL

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted October 07, 2009
I am a recent CHS graduate and I definitely think Cordova is one of the best available schools in the city. There has been a lot of bad press in the past, but there is honestly a great faculty of teachers who truly care about their students, and a large number of students who are active members of the CHS community.

Posted October 07, 2009

Posted September 03, 2009
I currently go to Cordova and it's an excellent school. Yes we have problems with overcrowding but that's not all our fault. Another high school needs to be built. Anyway, Cordova offers more AP and honors classes than any other Memphis city schools. We have tons of teachers who try their best to help the students. If you're child has a problem it's probably their own fault and you just can't accept that your child is not perfect. Don't bash my school.

Cordova High School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
Cordova High School has been a major dissappointment for my child. This school offers poor leadership and follow through, the administrators do not communicate and the school is over crowded. My child has exceptional needs and this school has done little if anything to accommodate.

Posted July 08, 2009
I currently attend Cordova High and must say that my experience so far has been great. Many people try ans scrutinize Cordova besause of its being zoned and bussing in urbanized children. Its strictly racist and just shows the ignorance and hate that intolerable people condome today. If your so unsatisified with Cordova HIgh why don't you just transfer your child, instead of bashing Cordova's name. Cordova HIgh School has a great learning, and all schools are in some need for improvment. However, Cordova is still one of the highly ranked high schools in the city. So i tthink its doing pretty darn good!!

Cordova High School
1800 Berryhill Rd, Cordova, TN  38016
Last modified Cordova High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cordova High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top