Posted April 17, 2014
This is a great school my children attended Cordova Middle School. I was very pleased with the outcome, they were both Honor Students.

Posted January 13, 2014
My son attended CMS 6th-8th and was in the honors program. He was definitely prepared for a rigorous high school schedule. He had some of the most caring and academically challenging teachers in his 3 years at Cordova Middle.

Cordova Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2012
To the parent that said that Cordova Middle was the worst school her children had ever been to.... The problem more than likely is you. You probably do not get involved at the school. i have an 8th grader that is very involved with sports, orchestra, film and video, and is in all honor classes there and my oldest graduated from there a couple of years ago. He was also involved in sports, orchestra, film and video, and all honor classes. We were very pleased with the school. The staff is very friendly. however, if you are one of those parents that never comes to the school or think that your children can do no wrong, that is the problem. The main problem at Cordova Middle is the number of parents that do not teach their children at home to respect others. It is not the responsibility of the teachers to teach the children manners in middle school. How are you going to file a lawsuit against the school because you do not like how things are done? If you do not like it, go to the school and get involved! Get involved or get your children out of the school. most of all , do not bad mout ha school that is far above any other school inthe Memphis area.

Cordova Middle School 1

Posted April 17, 2012
This is the worst school my children have ever been to. Now they will call me all day about little stuff, but stuff they need to be calling me about they dont even call. I have called the board of education to file a complaint and im thinking about filing a lawsuit against the school. They are rude. I personally hate this school and i dont see how its getting good ratings.This school needs to be restaffed or shut down completely..

Posted January 13, 2012
I have two children to attend Cordova Middle. They both enjoy the school and I myself is very pleased with the school. The teachers are very active and do strive on excellence. My son will be leaving next year to go to high school but my daughter who is in the 6 grade will being staying. She says she loves it. My daughter has a learning and speech disability and even though this school is an optional school they treat her as if she dont. I like that because it gives my child the ability to work just as hard. She made the Honor Roll for the first time every. I can honestly say that they do push the kids as well as the parents to help the kids do there very best. I appreaciate the phone calls whenever there is an issue pertaining to my kids grades. I wil recommend this school to every one.

Cordova Middle School 4

Posted April 10, 2011
Cordova Middle is GREAT:) i am now in 6th grade and enjoying it GREATLY:) i will definitely always remeber these years:) This school has magnificent teachers where their goal is to exceed ours:)

Cordova Middle School 0

Posted April 05, 2010
I attend Cordova Middle School as of now. I have attended this school since the 6th grade. I am in the 7th grade and so far out of my two years this school is wonderful, challenging but wonderful.

Posted July 25, 2009

Cordova Middle School 0

Posted July 08, 2009
I attended Cordova Middle School and it was a great experience. Eigth grade was my most favorable year. I think the older you are at Cordova the more you get to do. Certain teachers are a blessing to have known but some are very unfavorable. Cordova has a wonderful learning enviornment. However, the principal could have better control over the school and her staff. The chain of command is weak. Problems that occur that you might have need to be dealt with in a more orderly fashion. But all in all Cordova was a great school.

Posted May 02, 2009

Cordova Middle School
900 Sanga Rd, Cordova, TN  38018
Last modified Cordova Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cordova Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.