Cornersville, TN

Cornersville School

Posted August 04, 2009
5 star rating. This school is welcoming and very friendly. Everyone knows eachother!!!

Cornersville School 5

Posted January 21, 2008
I attended this school from 2nd grade till Graduation last year. I love this school it has the friendly little town atmosphere, you will know everyone in your class and pretty much everyone in the school. The faculty and staff are wonderful and friendly, they really care about the students.

Cornersville School 1

Posted September 21, 2007
I attended this school for 1 1/2 years, 7th and 8th grade. I was constantly bullied and picked on, simply because I was new, and none of the teachers did anything to help me when I went to them with my problems. Don't ever send your kids here if you care about them at all!!!!!!

Cornersville School 5

Posted July 23, 2007
This school has been one of the best school I have ever seen. Me, as a student, has learned a lot and I am still learning. Because of the small amount of people that attend Cornersville High School the teachers are able to really connect with their students. They also provide a wide variety of extracurricular activities and parents are more that welcome to get involved with anything the school does. The students that attend this school are very caring about their school work and each other.

Cornersville School
323 South Main Street, Cornersville, TN  37047
Last modified Cornersville School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornersville School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top