Bad
Good

Covington High School 1

Posted April 15, 2014
If I could I would give this school negative stars. I'm a sophomore(2013-2014) the teachers are disrespectful and lazy. The coaches show favoritism to athletes and are rude to other students. Some teachers don't teach and others give test over stuff you haven't even learned. They have learned not to disrespect me because I don't take that because I'm not one of their kids or one of their athletes I'm not going to just sit their and let them disrespct me. They should think that my test scores effects their job so if they want their jobs they'd watch what they say to me. I don't recommend this school

Covington High School 5

Posted January 15, 2014
Family. One of the biggest parts of CHS. We are a very diverse school but we work together and achieve great things. That shows with our academics and athletics. For the past 2 years our school has won the SCORE award for TN. It is a very big honor to receive that award. 61% of the school is economically disadvantaged. No matter who you are though, the teachers will go to great lengths to make sure you receive the best education!

Covington High School 4

Posted August 07, 2008
I really think Covington High does a good job teaching the students in the classroom as well on the court or field. I have 4 childen and three of them were at CHS last year. I feel with the diversity of the student body it helps to prepare students for the real world. I feel the experience they have received during their high school years have been beneficial and rewarding.

Covington High School
803 South College Street, Covington, TN  38019
Last modified Covington High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.