Covington, TN

Posted August 07, 2013
It really saddens me to see that this school doesn't appear to have made many changes with their anti bullying policy. My son attended CIAA in 2011. The comments made by 2 previous parents in 2012 and 2013, is wht we experienced while my son attended CIAA . He was bullied n the staff did nothing to stop it, they actually contributed to it by embarrassing my son in his classes n he has a learning disability. I think the elementary school may b ok, but he had horrible experience in 6 th grade. We needless to say removed our son from this school and is doing great in another Tipton county middle school.

Posted May 07, 2013
My son attended CIAA and there is a huge lack of communication between the parents and teachers. Many classroom programs are not been taught by the teacher but by an actual computer program. Nothing this school has done has been evidenced based. The teachers are allowed to play by their own rules and not follow the rules of the law and education system.

Posted November 01, 2012
My son transferred to this school from a Shelby County school. I believe we were mislead about what kind of school this really is. Anytime I call the school, the lady in the office has an attitude. My son comes home and tells me how the faculty yell at him. Also, my son has never been picked on before he started at this school. When he is hit or pinched at school and tells his teacher, she simply tells him she doesn't have time for it. They claim to have an anti-bullying pledge but I don't see it. I will be transferring my son tomorrow.

Covington Integrated Arts Academy 5

Posted September 05, 2012
We are a military family who just moved out here. This school has been wonderful with the adjustment of our girls and making us feel welcome in a small town. I love how the classes are smaller to better the education for the children. The principle is wonderful too! Honestly, every person that I have came into contact from CIAA has been wonderful!

Covington Integrated Arts Academy 5

Posted August 08, 2010
I have to children that attend thos school as well as nieces. This school is great and I compliment the school as well as the principal Mrs. Sanford for showing involvement with the students. The teachers are great and I give them a five for the past 3 years of experience with them.

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted October 23, 2009

Covington Integrated Arts Academy 4

Posted September 17, 2009
My son has blossomed since he started at C.I.A.A.. This is his 2nd full year and the transformation has been incredible. Everyone has been so nice, helpful and encouraging. I'm very pleased.

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009

Covington Integrated Arts Academy
760 Bert Johnston Av, Covington, TN  38019
Last modified Covington Integrated Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Covington Integrated Arts Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top