Bad
Good

My child was so excited at first to be attending this school because we had , had some issues with bullying at his previous school.But as time went on little did I know that he would he to endure that cruelty there as well .There was no help there.There never is.

This is a wonderful school. My children love it there and do not want to go to the middle school in the fall. The teachers and the administration are all so supportive and are willing to go the extra mile to meet your needs. Couldn't ask for a better school.

The reviews dated 9/09 may be the opinions of those parents, but I do not believe are reflective of the majority of the parents. As the mother of five children, I've been through many classes. AES has a very supportive staff from the office to the library. They care about our children and our community. We should all walk just one day in their shoes.

The teachers are awesome but the principal makes them miserable!! The principal is uncooperative, controlling and RUDE to staff and parents.

I am not happy with this school.The assistant principal is horrible! So is the principal. The teachers are ok, but not the best.If you want my opinoin dont go too this school!

This is my daughter's 5th year at Austin Peay and we are so impressed with everyting and everyone at this school. The only down side to our experience at Austin Peay is that she will be going to middle school next year. That makes us sad. We will miss AES so much. Everyone here just goes that extra mile to make school such a pleasant learning experience.

This is 'our' first year at AES coming from a private school in Memphis. I cannot stress how wonderful theteachers and staff are! The first day we enrolled, I loved the bright walls and positive overall appearance of the halls...and the entire school for that matter! It has been over a month and my son loves it (as we do also!) The SACC is well organized and my husband and I are so happy we made this decision. Thank you!

This is wonderful school. My son is in kidergarten and loves it. The teachers and staff are great!

My son started kindergarten at APE this year and I could not have asked for a better teacher or school.

Last modified Austin Peay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.