Posted April 18, 2014
My kids went to the school and we had to move but i loved the school i wish we didn't move my kids loved it there they got a lot of help the people there are really nice i also liked how secure the place is i wished every school had a secure system. like them this school is a great school

Posted October 01, 2012
Crab Orchard Elementary is a wonderful school. My child loves it there. All the staff are friendly and extremely helpful with my child. They have made it an easy transition for my child, with it being our first year there. It is really nice to see smiling faces all the time there.

Posted May 06, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
This schol is osome. Mrs harson is best teache

Posted November 11, 2008
I attended crab orchard elementry as a student many years ago. I have a five year old who participated in the pre-k and is now in kindergarden classes and i am amazed how fantastic our teachers and the program is. I love miss Burma Pugh and recomend if u get a chance have her as a pre-k teacher she is amazing and so is her assistant mrs. cindy. We are currently in Miss Gail Reeds class and she is also doing a fantastice job and miss janese is wounderful . Our school has went from having a poor reputation to a terrific one and i give credit to our administration because we are on a track of great learning and i would like anyone who reades this to give our school a fair chance and not go on past reputation. things do change for the better sometimes.

Posted August 30, 2008

Posted June 17, 2008
I attended this school k-8 and during the early years, it was great, but as I started to progress in grades the teachers seemed to decrease their caring. 6th-8th I barely learned anything, much less anything new...it was always the same old stuff every year...the teachers and staff seem to be too wrapped up in themselves to care about the students or their education and as a result I struggled during my first year of high school this year because it seemed like everyone else from the other schools had learned so much more than us students from Crab Orchard. It's quite sad really.

Posted June 19, 2007
The new school year will be interesting for us at Crab Orchard Elementary. I think it's safe to say that the kids obviously aren't first at COS.

Posted April 09, 2007
The parents are great at Crab Orchard. They love their kids and want the best education for them. I'd look out for the administration. There are a few good teachers who really care about the school but, just an under managed environment. Really too bad.

Crab Orchard Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2005
The academic program is excellent. My daughter's T-CAp scores increased 60% in one year! Art and misic programs are weak. Very good sports program. Kindergarten program is well motivated and progressive. The school is a good size and has good parent/community participation.

Crab Orchard Elementary School
240 School Rd, Crab Orchard, TN  37723
Last modified Crab Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crab Orchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top