Cross Plains, TN

Posted August 19, 2014
East Robertson is a beautiful and clean school. The principals truly cares for the teachers and students. Coach Chatman and the other coaches require the athletes to focus on academics first, and they help prevent discipline problems in class for optimal learning to occur. The teachers work hard and have a real love of their students and subject area, and they take pride in themselves and show school spirit. I would like to see more parent involvement in the middle school. This is the first middle school we have attended that does not have a PTO. I hope someone will start one again soon.

East Robertson High School 1

Posted February 14, 2014
There is a lot of small town poltics that goes on at this school . A student must have the correct last name or go to church with a teacher / coach or mom and dad should be friends with a teacher or coach. If not then your out of luck. A lot of favoritism goes on.As far as the conduct policy it doesn't apply to all students just the ones that don't have above listed. Most of the teacher's are so self absorb its crazy. You go there with a compliant and it goes in one ear & out the other. Now as far as the school being run down I don't agree. There are a few teachers whom come in a little early to tutor.

East Robertson High School 1

Posted February 09, 2014
I find it laughable that anyone would rate this school positively in any way. I have Two children attending ERHS and it is underfunded, poorly staffed and run down. They seem to have no money for music/arts programs, no help for children needing tutoring, and seem to be against parental involvement unless of course it regards sports in any way. Dont attempt to visit or eat lunch with your child either, they dont have enough tables in the cafeteria. The school is run more like a juvinile detention center, or perhaps a prison. The Principal is often absent, and the vice principal seems overwhelmed with the job reqirements. robertson county schools are a terrible excuse for a learning facility. this school is anti- parent, and often overlooks its own policies, as if it has no regulations to follow. parent beware.

Posted February 19, 2010
i love this school because all my friends go there and thats my old school so its just amazing.

Posted April 29, 2009
We chose to send our daughter to East Robertson after being dissatisfied with another high school in the county. We have been so pleased with the overall atmosphere at East, especially the caring teachers and staff. East has a small town, small school feel, and I feel very comfortable letting my child stay for after-school activities, unlike the school we came from.

East Robertson High School

Posted April 28, 2009
great school to receive an education!!

East Robertson High School 2

Posted October 17, 2008
The school classes aren't as educational as they sould be but overall it is a fun school

Posted May 30, 2007
I have two daughters enrolled in ERHS. One senior and a sophomore. I feel that my girls are getting what they need academically. I feel welcome and even encouraged to participate in anything going on. Rick Ballard is a wonderful leader and the Cross Plains community strives to uphold strong Christian values. I have two younger children also and look forward to them being a part of the ERHS 'family' as well.

Posted September 04, 2005
I send my three girls to ERHS (driving 18 miles twice a day) and if I had it to do all over again I would do it the very same way. Two of my girls have completed college and have good jobs, the third one is presently attending college. ERHS prepared the girls with the life skills they needed to be successful scholastically and socially. The school structure and the teacher support makes the environment at ERHS safe and very conducive to learning.

East Robertson High School
158 Kilgore Trce, Cross Plains, TN  37049
Last modified East Robertson High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Robertson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top