Posted August 19, 2014
I am impressed with East Robertson Elementary School teachers and students. Teachers promote parent involvement and literacy, and they communicate with parents on a daily basis. The front office staff is incredible! I noticed the secretary even stayed late at school, and she was patient and kind to us as we submitted numerous forms and paperwork. Facing an office full of people, she remained calm and shared a smile as she processed everyone as soon as possible. Way to go, Debbie Bell! I attended Open House, and the faculty members were friendly and hospitable. However, the principal didn't seem approachable. I hope this will change because I am thrilled that we chose this school!

Posted August 30, 2012
East Robertson Elementary is far by the best school my children have ever attended! At East they have strong principal, teacher and staff leadership and understanding which is great for the attention that the students need to thrive in class. They have wonderful communication / involvement with the parents / guardians about our children and welcome any questions or concerns that we might have. They listen and answer any suggestions that we might have to improve the quality of the school. They offer many opportunities to let us be involved with the school and children. All in all, they treat the parents as partners...not outsiders. Therefore, I KNOW they treat the children as though they were their own! Hats off... East Robertson Elementary Faculty and Staff!

East Robertson Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2011
The staff at this school is rude and unprofessional. I have 2 children at this school and they spend very little time actually in the classroom with their 'teacher.' The office staff is condescending and every week there is another note home that children need to send in supplies for the teachers or money for this or that. At the beginning of the year you have a list of supplies to bring in as well as a $25 'supply fee' with a note in all caps that this fee will cover all of their supply needs for the year, then immediately the weekly requests for money and supplies begins. My children have cried to me that the teachers give rewards and prizes to the kids that bring in supplies for them and that the teacher checks their packs every day for money and supplies, that she is so disappointed in them when there is not any in there. Shame on You for guilt tripping children.

Posted October 30, 2009
I'm very impressed with this community and the faculty for East Robertson Elementary School. - One of the best I've ever worked in.

Posted May 12, 2009

East Robertson Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
My daughter goes to East Robertson Elementary School, she has been there since 1st grade. She is in 5th grade now, this is her last year there. Our hearts break knowing that she won't be there anymore. The teacher's, pribncipal, and other staff members are what make the school #1. Everyone goes beyond there call of duty. We appreciate all that they do. Thanks for loving our children as much as we do, it means alot. You make the parents life so much easier by not having to worry about our kids, we know they're in good hands. We love everyone there!!! Thanks, Mike and Tammie Clark 10/28/2008

East Robertson Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

East Robertson Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2007
I give the school 10. I believe there is no better place to go to school. The principal along with the teachers and staff are wonderful. My child is in the 4th grade and will have on there in 3 years. I recommended this school to anyone. The school board is in the process of adding on and remodeling the school so don;t let the age of the school fool you.

Posted May 30, 2007
I have a fourth grader at ERES and I could not be more pleased. The building is old but that only gives it a little more charm. I have not met a teacher that doesn't have our childrens best interest at heart. Mr. Stubblefield does an outstanding job as our principle. As a mom who volunteers on a regular basis, I have had the opportunity to meet and work with most everyone. I have a younger child who will begin kindergarten in 2009 and I am already excited about doing it all over again. I've never met a finer group of people striving to instill strong morals and Christian values to get our children started in life. I am proud to call these people my friends.

Posted September 20, 2006
ERES is a small town. Everyone I meet has been nice.The school is very old and desperately needs to be improved. The air doesn't seem to work very well.So far my family seems to be satisfied with the education and staff. Trust me I am an over protctive mom and if my son goes to ERES than its a good school.

East Robertson Elementary School
5177 East Robertson Rd, Cross Plains, TN  37049
Last modified East Robertson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Robertson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top