Crossville, TN

Posted April 08, 2014
My family has been disappointed with Brown Elementary. After 5 years of trying to make it work for both the school and our child, the empty promises of assistance and lack of cooperation without any follow through made us desparate for answers and help. We decided to transfer our child to another school and have found there are options. The new elementary school does follow through, and does cooperate and does help us to help our child and in turn to help them better teach. We have benefited from the transfer out of Brown Elementary more than words can express and our child has thrived tremendously in the new environment. I would give a zero star rating if it were allowed.

Posted September 19, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so proud of BES for being 1 of 3 finalist in the state of Tennessee for the middle school SCORE Award!!

Posted September 18, 2013
Soo pleased! The teachers have extremely high expectations and firmly believe that every child can succeed. MY kids have become avid readers because reading is so highly valued at Brown.

Posted September 18, 2013
My kids love to go to school each day. They thrive on the structure and have excelled with wonderful teachers that push them to the next level every day. I know they will be well prepared for high school. I am also very please to have an SRO on campus. Glad to see the admins out and about talking with parents and students.

Frank P. Brown Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2010
Two of my children have gone through Brown Elementary and is now in high school and I have one more starting next year. Brown is a warm, friendly academic school that I would recommend to anyone.

Posted May 27, 2009
3 principals in 4 years has left this school with no leadership and complete disorganization

Posted April 25, 2009

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted June 20, 2008
Brown Elem. teachers have gone out of their way to help my daughter. The teachers seem to really care about my child's education.

Frank P. Brown Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2008

Frank P. Brown Elementary School
3766 Dunbar Rd, Crossville, TN  38572
Last modified Frank P. Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank P. Brown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top