Bad
Good

My son had to transfer here this year...and compared to his other school, a big difference. They never requested his records until a month after enrollment, if you have any questions for the teacher or principal every message goes unanswered. So if you are a concerned parent, this is not the school for you...Very Poor Communication! I pulled him and went elsewhere.

My son is going into the first grade and they have been more then welcoming of my son. He loves going to Stone and his favorite teacher so far has been Mrs. Johnson. High praises to this school. Best in the district!

My child was a student at this school from 1st to 7th grade. Recently we moved to a completely different school district, and now that we have that frame of reference, we're amazed at how far behind this school is in all ways. The difference is night and day. There is much emphasis on control in this school, and not much sincere encouragement for the success of its students. The administration is appallingly backwards, the support staff are sycophants. Being 'involved' as a parent at the school is only really welcome as long as you don't question the status quo. Direct quote from principal, 6th grade (not the same principal mentioned in a previous positive review): "I think that whole internet thing is evil, and I wish we didn't even have it." If administration doesn't care if our kids are prepared for technology and modern communications, then what?? Nuts. I'm happy to be gone.

This school could have much better administrators, there are a few and I mean few teachers, that are rather good at there job, but when you have several thousand students, that is just not enough.

I don't feel that Stone Elementary is a bad school or that my kids are in any danger whatsoever when they are there. I do feel that the teachers do favoritise to much and so does the prinicipal. They are rude to the children that are not their favorites and it is ridiculous in my opinion. It upsets my children and I very much.

Last modified Stone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.