Crossville, TN

Posted April 08, 2014
Two of our three children are now adults who attended South Elementary and were each inspired to become successful adults by the many wonderful and encouraging teachers there. With our third child rezoned to another school we didn't know what to expect and unfortunately had a rough, unproductive and conforming start. After four years of struggle at the rezoned school we decided to transfer and now our youngest is also attending South Elementary. I have to say of the two Elementary schools we tried the administration and teaching staff at South Elementary are much more perfectly in sync with one another and are well established. In The culture at South is more tolerant, diverse and well balanced for our children who are inadvertently exposed to diversity through traveling to visit relatives or in general with their parents where a vast array of cultures and intolerance exist in the world. I believe South Elementary is and has prepared my children academically as well as providing the skills needed to survive because they teach "tolerance" and "acceptance" better than any other facility in our experience.

South Cumberland Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
i love sce the teachers are so nice!!go lady rebels!mr.pharris is awesome

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted September 09, 2008
I honestly am thankful my daughter was able to attend South. It is far beyond the other school she attended before we moved to this side of town. Mr Gibert was and is the best teacher ever.

South Cumberland Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted April 29, 2007

South Cumberland Elementary School 0

Posted March 08, 2006
South is the best school, and anyone would love this school. It has helped to make me a much better student especially Mr. Gilbert. Love the school.

Posted December 10, 2005
South Cumberland is a GREAT school. I love it to death and everyone there. I'm proud to say that everyone there has helped me to become who I am today and keep up all the good work.

South Cumberland Elementary School
3536 Lantana Road, Crossville, TN  38572
Last modified South Cumberland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Cumberland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top