Cunningham, TN

Posted August 17, 2013
All around good school love the teachers. The lunches could be better and timing could be better. But I love it and love going

Montgomery Central High School 1

Posted October 13, 2011
Once upon a time, this was the best school in the area. We spent a lot of money buying land in the area in order for our children to go to this school. It offered incredible programs including a marksmanship program that our son was particularly interested in. HOWEVER, shortly after we bought our home, Clarksville in its infinite "wisdom" decided that this would be the perfect place to ship the inner city kids so that there would be more diversity. The resulting fights and racial unrest caused not only our family, but several of our friends to remove our children and they are now home schooled. The policy of "the students should adapt", should not include violence and being ignored in favor of the "new" kids. Specificaly, we were told that all of the remedial classes were reserved to assist the newly bussed in kids and our son was simply going to have to struggle. God love the home school program that we are now involved in.

Posted August 18, 2009
Leadership is lacking at this school and the teaching my children received was very uneven. Personal experience with some teaching staff was extremely unprofessional. A small school like this one doesn't afford much choice when teachers aren't meeting your child's need. And the principal is doing very little to weed out those teachers who are just 'biding their time,' while they waste the precious time of the students they here to inspire.

Posted August 13, 2009
this is the best school in the Montgomery County School System if I do say so myself. All the teachers care a lot about their students and everyone is as sweet as could be. no other school in this county can beat MCHS

Posted April 22, 2009
A very down to earth school. the teachers here care about student development. A very tight knit community where people have good values. This is where we wanted to go when we moved to Clarksville and we love it here.

Posted March 13, 2008
this school is a great learning environment ment, and it is fun to learn here. The teachers and principles work with you and help you every step of the way to get into a good college

Posted March 05, 2008
I have been a student at MCHS for four years and I do not believe I could be better off anywhere else. While some of the faculty is perhaps not the most involved or encouraging we have many teachers who are top of the line. We have an excellent math team as well as various other clubs and organizations. It is an overall excellent school!

Posted December 06, 2007
Central is a very poor school. The staff and faculty are not very respectful of the students. They seem to think kids are nobody's. My child has been to 6 different schools and this is by far the worse. I hope to move out of this school district soon. Would not recommend.

Posted October 23, 2007
Montgomery Central High School is a great school, the curricular activities they have are fantastic, JROTC, Band, Sports; they're all fabulous. I'm a student there, and the teachers are great; they're one of a kind.

Posted November 07, 2005
MCHS is a great school. I attended there and so do my 2 children. The discipline is strict but the school is safe. I believe the staff cares and wants to get to know the children.

3955 Highway 48, Cunningham, TN  37052
Last modified Montgomery Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montgomery Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top