Dayton, TN

Posted August 03, 2010
I am very glad I put my son in Frazier Elementary. He was in Kindergarten last year and was very worried about him opening up in school. I am a stay at home mom and my son rarely left my side. His teacher was so great with him and got him to open up to her. However, I'm not sure whose fauIt it would be: too many students or not able to work one on one; I had to finish teaching my son at home counting and writing his numbers because he just was not getting it in school. He learned immediately that same day...and counted 100 more. I could not walk my son to class when he wanted me to...that upsets me a little. This coming year will really let me know what I think about the school. I am excited about him going again though. He loves it.

Posted July 22, 2009
I was told Frazier was the best. Educationally my children have learned a lot. There is no real parental interaction allowed at the school. No parents allowed even near the classroom. If there is a problem it seems that the teacher is favored above the child. There is tolerance for rude behavior from certain teachers that is totally unacceptable towards children and adults. When voicing a concern, I never felt like I was heard, but that an excuse was given to cover a situation. Parents are invaluable assets in a classroom, but we aren't given any opportunity, and we are separated from the children because of a problem that occured in the past. The parents today want an opportunity to redeem it and be involved. Story hour, activity centers, recess, field trips...let us be involved.

Posted July 19, 2009
Both my children have attended and still have one in fraziier. This is the best school in the county as far as learning . They have more time to deal w the children on a one on one basis this is needed ion all the schools

Frazier Elementary School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
Parent Invovement at this school is very low. The classes need to be smaller so there is more one on one time with the students and the teacher. There also needs to be more after school programs at this school. An after school study program would be great for the students that need extra help in their studies. Frazier is one of the safest schools in the surrounding area. Safety is the best thing Frazier has to offer. Frazier also needs to have more ways for the parents to get to know each other and feel more comfortable about coming to the school. With more people moving into the county with different ethnic backgrounds we need to find a way to teach these students so they do not fall behind. The staff is nearly all white and I would like to know why the staff is all white

Frazier Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2008
This school needs an all day kindergarten, like other counties in Tennessee. It also needs a summer school program or an after school study group for children that need it

Posted February 18, 2007
Frazier Elementary is an excellent school. The teachers are all great and very concerned with each child's progress and well being. Mrs. Gayle (the principle) is a great leader and also cares about the children.

Posted August 09, 2005
Frazier is an awesome school with incredible teachers and staff. Mrs. Gail is a great principal. She gets in there and works along with everyone else. I would like to see a greater turnout for PTO meetings-more parent support!

3900 Double South Road, Dayton, TN  37321
Last modified Frazier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top