Dayton, TN

Posted February 07, 2015
Since I attended this school myself as a child, I can say it is the best school around. The teachers truly care about the children and I never worry about anything. I am very glad my children attend this school.

Dayton City Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2014
Great school. My daughter is doing wonderful and her teachers seem to care and work with her. I think the school needs to look into a new principal before next year. Ms. Abel just doesn't have what it takes to keep this school excellent.

Posted April 14, 2013
Excellent school, outstanding teachers who are committed to our children's educations (we have three attending currently), administration is involved and committed to their teachers and the students. It truly is like sending our kids to a free private school! We are completely satisfied!

Posted May 25, 2010
Tough curriculum, caring teachers, on-site administrators, involved school board, it's private school quality at a public school price.

Posted September 13, 2004
Every teacher is highly qualified and totally concerned with the children's learning and welfare. The administration is outstanding and involved. In the twenty-nine years I've worked at Dayton City School, I've witmessed that every staff member puts the children first. It's an exceptional learning environment. The library is outstanding and the technology is incomparable even in much larger school systems. For my own two children it was like a private school education, one they value even more now that they are adults.

Dayton City Elementary School
520 Cherry Street, Dayton, TN  37321
Last modified Dayton City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dayton City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top