Bad
Good

Since I attended this school myself as a child, I can say it is the best school around. The teachers truly care about the children and I never worry about anything. I am very glad my children attend this school.

Great school. My daughter is doing wonderful and her teachers seem to care and work with her. I think the school needs to look into a new principal before next year. Ms. Abel just doesn't have what it takes to keep this school excellent.

Excellent school, outstanding teachers who are committed to our children's educations (we have three attending currently), administration is involved and committed to their teachers and the students. It truly is like sending our kids to a free private school! We are completely satisfied!

Tough curriculum, caring teachers, on-site administrators, involved school board, it's private school quality at a public school price.

Last modified Dayton City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.