Posted December 26, 2012
Teachers at RCA are not only committed to each student's education, but also each student's character and discipleship. All 3 of my children have attended RCA from kindergarten. They make good grades because they have developed a love for learning. More important than memorizing Scripture, they understand it and know how to apply it to their daily lives (and they are all younger than 10 years). My children feel confident sharing what they know about Jesus and Scripture with others. I love RCA and what they are helping us do for my children!

Posted August 15, 2010
This school is top notch in every way. All grades have teachers with a BS or Master's degree (even the aides have degrees). They are caring and the environment fosters learning that is fun. All grades have art, Spanish, PE, etc. I can't say enough about how great this school is!

Posted February 02, 2010
I love Rhea County Academy. All of the teachers are oustandingly nice and teach the students very well. I recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to have a very good educatoin and very nice teachers. :)

Rhea County Academy 0

Posted April 20, 2009
We've attended this school for 3 years now and I taught there for two. We love the teachers. It is small and slowly growing. We hope to see it grow a little faster. The education is outstanding. There really is no athletics at this point but they are looking into the possibilities.

Rhea County Academy
245 California Avenue, Dayton, TN  37321
Last modified Rhea County Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rhea County Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.