Bad
Good

Posted April 16, 2012
I have one child who went from Kindergarten thru 5th grade with great experiences every year. My younger son is nox in 3rd grade and has had a great experience each year. We have had different teachers with both sons and have been pleased. The administration is supportive and the office is friendly. My oldest was well prepared for Middle School when he left Centennial. As an educator myself, I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Centennial Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2009
My son is in kindergarten and the teacher is awsome. He loves going in there everyday never cries about not wanting to go like he did last year when he was in preschool. I heard some bad things about the school when I first enrolled him but I have found none of that true in fact I think its the best school. The school has helped him to become independent. Now the only bad thing I can say about it is that the drop off situation in the morning is ridiculous my son gets a tardy almost once a week .

Posted January 27, 2009
I feel that my child is gaining a quality education by attending Centennial

Centennial Elementary School

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter went to this school and we had nothing but heart ache from it she started in kindergarten,and from day one til the last day there was always something ,even after meeting and such with other staff things never got better for her or us ,The school was set in haveing things there way and not focuseing on the big picture,providing whatever help they could .So we changed her to another school and not to my surprise things were better from day one .To be honest I will never send any of my childern to this school ever again .

Posted July 31, 2008
My son is not zoned for this school. But, I had heard some people say this was an excellent school. So, I registered him to this school for Kindergarten. He has been at this school for first grade, Primer and now he will be in the second grade. I love this school. I like the layout, the teachers and the principal. It's amazing to me that the principal knows each and every child. To me, she is by far the best principal. I feel like my child is safe here. He has had only one problem with a student bullying him and the teachers took care of it. It is not the teachers responsibility to disipline the kids, but they will for the safety of the other children. I blame parents for their kids behavior. But, this school is by far the best!!!

Posted May 28, 2008
I have 3 children which have gone or will go to this school,my oldest child is now in high school and still goes back to see her teachers they are like friends and family to her.This is a great school and I would not want my children to go anywhere else in the area.

Centennial Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2007
they are very good to my kids and they make sure the kids are taken care of.

Centennial Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2007
When my daughter came home the first day of school caring, I knew we were in for a very long year. Besides her teachers lack of benevolence towards my chides needs, there were two occasions my daughter was denied phone access when she was not feeling well and I had to take he to the after hours clinic. My children no long attend this school. I would rather pay Teuton for a private education than subject her to what Centennial has to offer.

Posted May 24, 2005
The staff is so friendly and caring. They honestly take their time with the students and help them reach there goals and understand what they are learning. My boy started here when he was 5 years old and he had learned so much in so little time. He never went to headstart or daycare. So they made learning fun for him. I would recemend any child to this school.

Posted April 29, 2005
This school has an excellent academic program. The teachers that my child had were very concerned about my child's achievement. My daughter flourished in this structured, yet nurturing environment.

Centennial Elementary School
198 East Lake Drive, Dickson, TN  37055
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.