Bad
Good

When my son started k I had never even heard of centennial, but we were zoned there. After talking to a few people I had heard nothing but great comments and was relieved. We are now almost half way through 1st grade and we had moved over the summer but attend centennial out of zone. We plan to do so (hopefully), until we buy a house with in Centennial's zoning map! This is such a great school! Teachers and staff are so nice, polite, and helpful! Most of the teachers and principal know the students by name and greet them in the mornings at drop off! Education has been great my son has learned so much in a short period of time and at some points ahead of other schools in regards to reading compared to when my step daughter's school started learning to read (they are in the same grade level). We love Centennial and hope to be a part of the Centennial family until all of my kiddos move on to middle school! :)

I have one child who went from Kindergarten thru 5th grade with great experiences every year. My younger son is nox in 3rd grade and has had a great experience each year. We have had different teachers with both sons and have been pleased. The administration is supportive and the office is friendly. My oldest was well prepared for Middle School when he left Centennial. As an educator myself, I highly recommend this school to anyone.

My son is in kindergarten and the teacher is awsome. He loves going in there everyday never cries about not wanting to go like he did last year when he was in preschool. I heard some bad things about the school when I first enrolled him but I have found none of that true in fact I think its the best school. The school has helped him to become independent. Now the only bad thing I can say about it is that the drop off situation in the morning is ridiculous my son gets a tardy almost once a week .

I feel that my child is gaining a quality education by attending Centennial

My daughter went to this school and we had nothing but heart ache from it she started in kindergarten,and from day one til the last day there was always something ,even after meeting and such with other staff things never got better for her or us ,The school was set in haveing things there way and not focuseing on the big picture,providing whatever help they could .So we changed her to another school and not to my surprise things were better from day one .To be honest I will never send any of my childern to this school ever again .

My son is not zoned for this school. But, I had heard some people say this was an excellent school. So, I registered him to this school for Kindergarten. He has been at this school for first grade, Primer and now he will be in the second grade. I love this school. I like the layout, the teachers and the principal. It's amazing to me that the principal knows each and every child. To me, she is by far the best principal. I feel like my child is safe here. He has had only one problem with a student bullying him and the teachers took care of it. It is not the teachers responsibility to disipline the kids, but they will for the safety of the other children. I blame parents for their kids behavior. But, this school is by far the best!!!

I have 3 children which have gone or will go to this school,my oldest child is now in high school and still goes back to see her teachers they are like friends and family to her.This is a great school and I would not want my children to go anywhere else in the area.

they are very good to my kids and they make sure the kids are taken care of.

When my daughter came home the first day of school caring, I knew we were in for a very long year. Besides her teachers lack of benevolence towards my chides needs, there were two occasions my daughter was denied phone access when she was not feeling well and I had to take he to the after hours clinic. My children no long attend this school. I would rather pay Teuton for a private education than subject her to what Centennial has to offer.

Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.