Dickson, TN

Posted October 28, 2013
The staff at this school truly care about the well being of each and every child.

Posted November 05, 2011
I went to this elementary school for all 6 years (kindergarten-5th) and I absolutely loved it. I'm a freshman in high school now and I definitely would not be where I am now (all honors classes) if it weren't for this school's preparation. They push the students until they exceed the best of their abilities. It's a great school and I would recommend this elementary school to anybody.

Posted September 29, 2006

Posted February 21, 2006
My child goes to this school and I absolutely loce it! He loves this school as well! All the teachers are great, the principal is outstanding! The only thing i would change is that our school would be taken more seriously by all including by all the people who speed thru our school zone every morning and every afternoon! We have the only school who does not have police patrol every morning and absolutely never in the afternoons! Granted our children do not cross the street, but we do have parents trying to pull in and pull out with our children in our vehicles! And no, we are not a private school!

Posted January 17, 2006

Posted October 21, 2005

Posted August 16, 2004

The Discovery School
101 Henslee Dr, Dickson, TN  37055
Last modified The Discovery School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Discovery School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top