Dickson, TN

Posted July 04, 2013
Wonderful school! So glad I made the change from public school to UCA for my kids.

Posted August 14, 2011
Our son has learned so much more and so much faster than when he was in public school. He learned to write in cursive, read, memorized bible verses and is exceptional in math....all in one year! The teacher/student ratio is amazing and there is so much more one on one training! The teachers and staff have been more than wonderful and we are so proud to have a Christian school in our community! We also attend United FreeWill Baptist Church there and have been so blessed to have a caring and supportive church family. I would encourage anyone who is looking for a Christian education for their child/children to inquire about UCA and if you happen to be looking for a church, please come and join us at United FreeWIll Baptist, we would love to have you!

Posted October 05, 2010
We knew from the onset that our child would have a few problems transferring from public school to private school - the friendly and caring Christian staff at UCA proved us wrong! Our child was a straight A student at the public schools, but the curriculum was not challenging enough; we felt as though the system was actually dragging students down in order to keep with the others in the class. UCA provides the challenge needed in the Christian-based curriculum along with excellent teachers. My child learned how to write cursive in just 4 short weeks; the reading and math skills have exceeded our expectations. The student-teacher ratio is wonderful, the staff is knowledgeable and caring, and the tuition is very reasonable and affordable (even in this economy). We cannot say enough about this school and are very glad we made the decision to move from public schools.

United Christian Academy 0

Posted April 09, 2009
This is an OUTSTANDING school! My son was reading, doing math problems and spelling by the end of Pre-K. I would not have my son go any where else!

Posted March 31, 2009
I have two children that attend UCA. They were both reading by the end of K5. It is a wonderful Christian based education, and it is very affordable. Their (my two) standardized test scores always rate at least one to two grade levels above their current grade. Good christian teachers and great student to teacher ratio. And, of course, my greatest praise would have to be that my daughter was saved during school prayer. Oh, what might have been missed if she were not allowed to pray at school. We love it there, God is certainly at work in that school.

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted July 12, 2007

Posted February 01, 2007

United Christian Academy
784 Highway 46 South, Dickson, TN  37055
Last modified United Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
United Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top