Dickson, TN

Oakmont Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
Dickson is not a friendly place at all for outsiders. The school is not the exception, the buddy system, favorites and racist. My kids hate going to school, and often became "sick" so they begged to stay home(didn't fall for that one) I almost guarrantee the good reviews are done by the faculty's faithful friends.

Oakmont Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
OES is a wonderful school. The teachers are very involved and truly care about the students. The principal is very interactive with the staff and students. The staff is always having events for the students and parents. I am very satisfied with every aspect of the learning experience my children are getting at OES.

Posted August 21, 2013
I love Oakmont! My child is getting an excellent education there. He also receives wonderful care for a chronic condition. Thank you, Oakmont Staff. :)

Oakmont Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2012
My daughter attended this school for kindergarten, I LOVED her teacher (Miss Jennifer Nolan) but I cant stand the school! I have heard the teachers yelling at the children when no parents were around--and there are many who choose favorites. I pulled my daughter out after her first year here,and I refuse to send any more children in the future! We did get lucky, however, with Miss Jennifer. My daughter LOVED her!

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted February 21, 2007
Oakmont is a great school. Our son is in Kindergarten and he absolutely loves it. His teacher is Mrs. Spann and she had been teaching Kindergarten for 31 years. You could not ask for a more qualified Teacher. He can hardly wait to get back to school after breaks. Oakmont makes learning fun and the Teachers and Staff are amazing.

Posted September 18, 2006
This is the first year that my children have attended OES. The school has excellent academic programs for all levels. They have programs to help with children who maybe falling a little behind on their work, which allows extra practice on specific subjects. Their extracurricular activities are amazing. I have found that they do more to keep the children more interested in school than any other school in our county. The teachers, principal, and staff see to it that all students try their best at everything that they do. They encourage the children to give it their best shot and nothing less. They also let the children get involved in simple 'jobs'. The children are allowed to be office workers, library helpers, helpers for the younger or new students, and jobs that help keep the school clean. Excellent school, in my opinion!

Oakmont Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2004
Excellent School. Great faculty.

Oakmont Elementary School
630 Hwy 46 South, Dickson, TN  37055
Last modified Oakmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top