Happy Valley Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2012
i have been very disappointed with the teams from 6 thru 8 grade, especially the math teachers. when you have a student that has barely average or below average math scores on tcap yet when parents want to help their child and get no help from the teachers it is dishearting. or some teachers that site and put put things on the "smart board" and tell the kids to copy notes while the teacher in on line looking up sports stuff. to me a student with low scores on tcaps IS a problem but it seems that not one that it high on the teacher to help list.

Posted July 28, 2010
I went to Happy Valley Middle School and now my poor kid has to go because her father can't afford a good school. I feel so bad for her. I even worked as someone in the kitchen at the school and the food is disgusting. its extremely fattening and is horribly made. My child (which is going to 7th Grade) always begs to change school because she hates this school. the teachers are terrible, education is terrible, I don't even know how this school got more then one start its just terrible all in one and I would NOT let my kid go there if I had a choice.

Happy Valley Middle School 4

Posted July 17, 2009
I attended HVMS and also 2 of my children attend this school, they have a wonderful P.E. ED. Program (no play ground), at this age they dont need one, the food is pretty good according to my children...We've had no problems with Staff or Student's...over all it's a wonderful school considering the very low budget the state gives them to work with..

Posted April 24, 2009

Happy Valley Middle School 2

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted January 02, 2009

Posted March 15, 2008
Happy Valley has almost no P.E. No play ground no fun Don't enroll your child here they'd be miserable almost all the teacher are crazy! the food is horrible ------------unsatisfied student!

Posted January 28, 2008
Very clean and heathy lunches. Good atmosphere for children. Friendly people and very respectable students. Very good guidance councaler. The teachers have diffrent ways to help people learn.

Happy Valley Middle School 4

Posted August 14, 2007

Posted August 01, 2007
My child transfered to this school and we like it alot, it is very different from the school we attended before. I think this school is a great change for my child!!!

Happy Valley Middle School
163 Warpath La, Elizabethton, TN  37643
Last modified Happy Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Happy Valley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.