Posted April 27, 2010
I find the school very much involved with the student and the learning process. Very much willing to go the extra mile for the student.

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted June 30, 2008

Unaka Elementary School 1

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted September 01, 2006
I know this year has just begun but I am so impressed! My Daughter has just started kindergarten and we both are very happy. Her teacher has really kept me informed about how she is doing and really seems to love the children. I had a choice between two schools to send her and I am so glad (so far) I chose Unaka. My daughter loves learning at this school and is always excited to go. The only downfall that I can see is they do not have music class. I feel this is so very important. I learned all the basic fundamentals about music when I was in elementary school. I also remember looking forward to the days we had music class. I hope this will change so my daughter will have the chance to experience the joy of learning about music. Thank You Unaka!

Unaka Elementary School 4

Posted January 22, 2004

Unaka Elementary School
120 Unaka Dr, Elizabethton, TN  37643
Last modified Unaka Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unaka Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top