Posted September 17, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted September 13, 2008
I teach English at HCHS and have been thoroughly impressed from day one with the quality of the school's staff and administration. Also, he high school building is, I believe, 7 or 8 years old, but it still looks brand new due to excellent upkeep. Discipline/ at HCHS is light years better than the neighboring Clarksville/Montgomery County schools. Lack of cutting edge technology in the classrooms (no mobile computer labs) is the only negative quality to speak of.

Houston Co High School 4

Posted January 20, 2006
I'm glad to see the new technology and structure being a 1984 graduate of Houston County myself. My daughter is very fortunate to be a part of this new school and she really likes it. And Ms. Janyja you're the best...Thank you so much for being the intelligent, caring and sensitive person you are. It's teachers like you that really make a difference in a child's life. You teach them far more than academics. Marcy Graves

Posted March 02, 2005

Posted September 09, 2004
This is a wonderful school! I was tense about having a freshman enter school this year. She has had a lot of guidance from faculty and loves her teachers. After about one month of school, I see that this is the best a parent could feel about placing their child in a high school. The staff makes all the difference in the world!

Posted September 11, 2003
This school has been a wonderful school for my 14 year old daughter! Everyone knows hows girls love to look cute, but with this school..bad dress code is a big rule that is to me corrected. Anyone hoping to insert your child here, you will love it and its a great experience for both you and you child. Having my freshmen daughter coming home and telling me about how much of a wonderful day she had and how all the teachers are wonderful and great sprited. I have expecially heard lots of good compliments about her US. Goverment class teacher. I hope you chose this school..it is overall a wonderful school that holds to its rules and lets no student break them.

Houston Co High School
2500 State Route 149, Erin, TN  37061
Last modified Houston Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houston Co High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top