Posted April 26, 2010
I love this school because it is a tight nit school, if you are new as a student you will not be new for long, everyone makes you feel as if you have been there forever. I love how this school works on a one to one basis, everyone is kind and very helpful. Top notch if you ask me. The not only work with the student to make them the best they can be in school they also help them become better people over all. I could not ask for a better school for my children.

Erin Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2007

Posted June 13, 2007
This is a family fun school. The community is fantastic and safe for all ages. My children are learning and growing into fine youngsters.

Posted January 24, 2005
The teachers are the best. The teachers and staff have the opportunity to know the children and they possess a genuine caring attitude toward the children. The academic programs are growing and are well staffed. Parents are welcomed into the school. The school holds many functions to invite parents into the school. They hold open house, parent-teacher conferences, parent night, grandparent days, holiday specials, to name a few. I am so happy my children attend this wonderful school.

Erin Elementary School
6500 State Route 13 South, Erin, TN  37061
Last modified Erin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Erin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top