Fairview, TN

Westwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Love Westwood! Teachers and staff are amazing and have done very well with our kids.

Posted March 12, 2010
I am amazed at the last 5 years and how well the teachers, staff etc. really engaged the children. We miss it dearly.

Posted October 30, 2009
The students are very respectful of the staff and each other!

Posted May 07, 2009
Westwood has truly been a blessing to me and my family. We may have to move soon and the hardest part of the move will be finding another Westwood! Thanks Westwood!

Posted January 06, 2009
I am a parent of 2 kids at this school and have bought a home to be zoned for it too. I love everything about it! The teachers, principal the school environment-Everything! Thanks Westwood

Posted November 20, 2006
Our daughter has attended Westwood Elementary School since kindergarten,she is now in second grade.I can tell you as a very actively involved parent that Westwood is by far one of the best schools in the USA.All of the staff, from principal to custodians,sincerely LOVE children and want them to succeed in life.Living in a small town like Fairview gives you an opportunity to get to know the staff outside of the school enviroment.In school or out the staff at Westwood put children on the top of their priority lists!Our school makes learning fun and easy.My daughter loves school so much that she cries if she has to stay home.Just the other day we had to take her to the doctor and she was worried about not going to school.For me that says it ALL!When a child cries to go to school something is definitely being done right! WE love you WES!

7200 Tiger Trail Road, Fairview, TN  37062
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top