Bad
Good

Grandparent - My granddaughters have been subject bullying since enrolling. This occurs on the bus. The bus driver ignores it and a team of girls tease and call them names. Discussions with staff only lead to a temporary solution. Prior to that the bullying was done by a boy bigger than everyone else on the bus. He took their backpacks and through them down the aisle and even shoved 2nd graders down the aisle.I would not recommend this school.

Being a grandparent of a 4 th grade student I am very pleased with this school. My Grandson is very happy, enjoys going to school and has had only positive comments about all the teachers he has had,especially this year. I have visited the school several time for programs which I have always enjoyed. The school seems so friendly and happy. I appreciate the care and love my grandchild receives. Thank you Betty Martin

continuation - For the most part the regular class room teachers are average. There is one that I have heard several parents complain about not treating students fairly. From what I have seen it doesn't seem like some teachers want parent involvement. Teachers have a more than difficult job at this school. The state continues to add curriculm standards. They have inadequate space and resources. There are also too many disciplinary distractions at this school which takes away from the learning of other children. The special education and speech teacher are super. It's too bad the speech teacher is retiring this year.

I am a former student and now the mother of a student at FBS. When I found out that I was pregeant, I knew that I wanted my daughter to go to school here. The teachers are the best and they are so caring and loving to the children. This school is a home away from home for these students because the teachers are so kind and caring. I loved this school when I went there and I love it more now that my daughter goes there.

My daughter is in Mrs.Kimmons 1st grade this year.She loves her teacher, she is very structured and caring.I know she is receiving an excellent education! THANK YOU Mrs.Kimmons!

Last modified Fall Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.