Fall Branch, TN

Fall Branch Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2015
Grandparent - My granddaughters have been subject bullying since enrolling. This occurs on the bus. The bus driver ignores it and a team of girls tease and call them names. Discussions with staff only lead to a temporary solution. Prior to that the bullying was done by a boy bigger than everyone else on the bus. He took their backpacks and through them down the aisle and even shoved 2nd graders down the aisle.I would not recommend this school.

Posted May 10, 2010
Being a grandparent of a 4 th grade student I am very pleased with this school. My Grandson is very happy, enjoys going to school and has had only positive comments about all the teachers he has had,especially this year. I have visited the school several time for programs which I have always enjoyed. The school seems so friendly and happy. I appreciate the care and love my grandchild receives. Thank you Betty Martin

Fall Branch Elementary School 1

Posted May 07, 2010
continuation - For the most part the regular class room teachers are average. There is one that I have heard several parents complain about not treating students fairly. From what I have seen it doesn't seem like some teachers want parent involvement. Teachers have a more than difficult job at this school. The state continues to add curriculm standards. They have inadequate space and resources. There are also too many disciplinary distractions at this school which takes away from the learning of other children. The special education and speech teacher are super. It's too bad the speech teacher is retiring this year.

Fall Branch Elementary School

Posted February 10, 2010
I am a former student and now the mother of a student at FBS. When I found out that I was pregeant, I knew that I wanted my daughter to go to school here. The teachers are the best and they are so caring and loving to the children. This school is a home away from home for these students because the teachers are so kind and caring. I loved this school when I went there and I love it more now that my daughter goes there.

Posted September 19, 2009
My daughter is in Mrs.Kimmons 1st grade this year.She loves her teacher, she is very structured and caring.I know she is receiving an excellent education! THANK YOU Mrs.Kimmons!

Fall Branch Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2005
Great job FBS! I do believe that this school is one of the safest in the county. Teachers and school personell know THEIR kids in Fall Branch and take care of them through teaching/guiding. As a parent of two attending FBS with previous private school experience I have to say BRAVO. Only suggestion would be to have the kids be kids and while rules are certainly necessary, let them giggle, whisper, or play at the appropriate times, without having to see the principle.

Posted October 18, 2005
Fall Branch School is a wonderful school and as a mother of three children that either are or will be attending school I could not hand pick a better school,just this year they have added an art and music class and a brand new state of the art gym.What I like best about this school is the fact that there are less than 400 kids in attendice so that means alot more one on one contact with student and teacher. And the crime rate and bullying and fighting is pretty much obsolete. As the principal told me at the last open house 'The children at FBS are sheltered' and that suits this worried mom just fine

Fall Branch Elementary School
1061 Highway 93, Fall Branch, TN  37656
Last modified Fall Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fall Branch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top