Finley, TN

Posted November 15, 2011
After having my children attending school in four different states and now attending Finley; I am so happy to be there. It is the friendliest and most open school our family has been a part of! Our children have also been challenged,have learned so much, and had help when it was needed. I would recomend Finley School to anyone and everyone.

Posted October 28, 2004
I think finley elementary is the most wonderful school.The principle is the most warm,caring,and she really cares about her students.This school has the best teachers,cafeteria workers,janitorial staff and office workers i have truley ever met.My son goes to school,i am very grateful to everyone thanks again tonya anderson

Posted October 08, 2004
Finley School is a wonderful school. My children love to go to school there. They have never complained or said they didn't want to go. I attended there when I was in elementary school, and I loved it. The teachers and staff care about the children. If a child has trouble with speech, learning or anything, the staff will work hard to help them overcome their weaknesses. I would recommend this school to anyone that would be moving to the area.

Posted January 03, 2004
We move once a year and ended up at Finley. It is the best school my children have ever been to. Its like an extended family there. The teachers know how to give there students support.

Finley Elementary School
72 Poplar St, Finley, TN  38030
Last modified Finley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Finley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top