Posted March 06, 2012
most amaazing school in nashville tennessee.. i love it the priincipal is amazing and they really help you to understand things.. and there is absolutely no drama or problems with anyone.. everyone is very loving and accept you as you are

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted January 13, 2009
My son recently started attending Middle College and it has already made a difference in his attitude towards school. I wish I had known about this school last year. He is now a junior and I have noticed a complete change in his attitude towards his teachers, towards learning and towards continuiung his education beyond high school. He loves going to school and enjoys his teachers. He tells me they actually teach in class instead of loading them down with busy work. Mr. Ford, the principle, is wonderful, and is involved in the lives of each student. He cares and understands them. Middle College has made a great impact in my sons educational life and I would recommend any parent iving in Williamson County to explore this option for their chidren.

Middle College High School 0

Posted December 09, 2008
i am a current student at this school. this is my first year here and already this school has made a big difference in my life. before i came here, i attended page high school. the school did not make me feel important or like i really had anything going for me in my future. after coming to middle college i realized that i can have a future and i WILL have a future.

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted December 10, 2005
- a former student
I am a recent graduate of Middle College. I had previously attended Page High and felt like none of my teachers or administrators cared about my education what-so-ever; I had become a number in a crowd. When I arrived at Middle College, my grades exponentially improved, my emotional wellness and personal relationships became far more prosperous, and I have been forever changed due to the experience. My teachers and principal all genuinely loved me and encouraged me to grow emotionally and through my education. At Page, I had decided against attending college, and I am now a freshman at a university! Middle college brought me amazing relationships with new teachers and new friends. I can truly say that the school changed and saved my life! Very few people are as deeply affected by their school as Middle College students. Attending MCHS is the best thing I've ever done!

Middle College High School 4

Posted February 10, 2005
My daughter is a senior at MCHS. She has flourished here and has gone from a D student to one who is getting A's and B's. The difference is the caring, professional teachers and the level of attention the students receive. The bonus is that the school is based on a college campus and has allowed her an early peek into college life. The best decision we have made in her educational life.

Posted October 07, 2004
Absolutely the best high school situation a parent or student could want! Kind, caring teachers and a principal who loves and understands kids. My child is 'gifted' and was bored and falling through the cracks at her previous high school. They actually teach students in class, instead of expecting them to learn on their own with homework.

Posted August 09, 2004

Posted September 09, 2003
This is a wonderful school. It provided my daughter with many great opportunities, including dual inrollment on a college campus. The teachers were kind, caring, compassionate, and great at their jobs. All around, I would rate it as the best high school experience I have heard of.

Middle College High School
108 Everbright Av, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Middle College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middle College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top