Franklin, TN

Posted April 02, 2014
im a student at page high and people think it is a terrible school but it is actually great. all of my teachers are amazing and there are so many nice people. if you dont understand something, most teachers will go out of their way to help you. it is a smaller school with a tight-knit, family-like bond & a lot of spirit. the athletics as well as the academics are exceptional. a great school.

Posted March 17, 2013
Page High School has Tennessee's top-rated AP Calculus and AP Chemistry programs and ranks among America's Top 500 schools. Graduates attend Ivy League and other prestigious universities. Most teachers, outside of the history department, are exceptional and set high expectations. Students at other Williamson County schools come in with high scores but do not show growth. Students at Page come in with slightly lower scores but show tremendous growth far surpassing the other local schools. In a recent survey, parents and students alike applauded Page for being one big family where everyone sticks up for each other. In fact the school has the lowest occurrence of bullying and cliques in the entire county. This high school is the best-kept secret in the Southeastern United States. See their Wikipedia page as witness of their athletic and academic success.

Posted September 22, 2010
I am a PROUD parent of 2 Page High Students and a third child who will be there in the 2010-2011 school year. I cannot say enough about our wonderful staff and our Page High community. We have outstanding teachers, extremely involved parents and good students. We chose to move into the Page High district and have never regretted it.... I did the research and Page won hands down! Our school is the best kept secret in Williamson County and I love the community feel everytime I come into he school, attend a sporting event or a school event. I am very much a proud Page High Parent! All schools in Williamson County are good schools and Page High ranks right up there with them all!

Fred J Page High School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
Hi i am a student at page there are only few good teachers. One teacher at page stops her class to answer text messages or phone calls. Page only has a few good sports. There is also a lot of drama and rumors about people that is not true

Fred J Page High School 1

Posted April 28, 2010
My two older children attended Page. By the time my third child was old enough for high school, I had already decided not to send him there. The teachers at Page were very hostile toward my daughter and indifferent toward my son. Students who don't make waves are usually ignored. Those who challenge, are put down on a daily basis. I feel so guilty about putting my two older children through that. My younger son went to a private school and now has many more options, because he was educated in math. Although all of my children have gone on to be successful, contributing members of society, I will never be able to make it up to my children for that poor high school education.

Fred J Page High School 1

Posted December 31, 2009
Page High School is a joke. It has a terrible reputation in the county. It is a very small school and students are forced to conform to fit in. The marching band at PHS always does very well, but athletics are a joke. I think an AP class at Page is a standard class at any other school in the county. There are a few good teachers, but other than that, it is a joke.

Posted December 09, 2009
I feel that Page High school is a great school. I was involved in sports, clubs, and was also the president of the school when I attended. Graduates from my class went to colleges all over the country. We had someone go to Stanford, Boston University, Boston College, UT, Alabama, etc... I have found that at Page, you get the best education that you want. If you want a good education, it is easy to achieve. I always found that no matter what your involved with, the teachers are warm and friendly; however, if you are a trouble maker, they might not be as nice, but I think that is with every school. I know that Page has a top rate special program that no other school in the county can offer. Also, Page has the best education for people going into specific jobs after graduation.

Posted November 06, 2009

Fred J Page High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
We are new to Page and definitely feel it is the best kept secret! There is a wholesome-ness to the culture. The students are very well behaved, considerate, and have a lot of fun in their various activities. We met this spring with Dr. Anthony and she recruits the BEST teachers - those with good rapport with students/parents, and who have good track records. We attended Open House and were VERY impressed with the teachers. Each were very caring, prepared, and since have communicated well, using email, Parent Connection and other web based resources to keep parents informed! Our student is in the band and they easily beat out larger bands from larger schools. We are VERY impressed!

Posted August 14, 2009
I am a mother of 3 Page High School graduates, 2 of which went on to college. I think if you asked any of them they would agree that the teachers at Page make the school!

Fred J Page High School
6281 Arno Rd, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Fred J Page High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fred J Page High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top