Franklin, TN

Posted August 05, 2011
Trinity is the best school and my children love it! The teachers and principal are fabulous. They all work so hard to help our children build a strong foundation. Parent volunteerism is encouraged! The school will be smaller this year and I can already feel increased warmth and excitement at the school.

Trinity Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2010
There is a new principal since Jan 2009. She is not as great a leader as the last. The school is over crowded and teacher are over worked. I was disappointed w/ the school and went with a private.

Trinity Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2008

Posted August 12, 2007
This is one of the best schools in the area. Great teachers, strong PTO and more. I love it.

Posted December 16, 2004
- a former student
My little brother has attended Trinity now for a couple years and all I hear from him is how great the school and staff are. I recently visited him when he was in the Christmas program, and was pleased with the staff I met and the fact that Trinity still holds such events like the Christmas program.

Posted August 11, 2003
My daughter has Downs Syndrome and has progressed so well since coming to Trinity. Before we were in Maryland and it did not compare. All the staff has great pride and compassion for their jobs. They all care about the students and this shows in the everyday teaching. I give Trinity the highest score possible.

Trinity Elementary School
4410 Murfreesboro Rd, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Trinity Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top