Franklin, TN
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted October 19, 2009
I LOVED this school once i walked in the doors. I just moved here this summer and everyone at the school made me feel at home. I love it!

Posted August 27, 2009
Page Middle School was wonderful for my children. Josie was a wonderful principal who cared deeply about the kids. The teachers were incredible. We miss Page!

Fred J Page Middle School 2

Posted May 24, 2009
One reason I dislike Page so strongly is because I came from an Elementary school far better - Oak View. At Oak View, everybody was nice and caring. The principal knew everybody's name and a lot about each student. At Page, The principal still doesn't know my name after 3 years here. The teachers are okay, but I expected more of them. They are constantly killing the band program, which is one of the best things about Page. They have also decided to not let mrs. Harris - the best band teacher, teach band anymore. They have left no room for social life and things other than academics. They do not offer higher level science, language arts, or social studies. I believe they could do much better. I can't wait to move on.

Posted March 10, 2009
I have a son that is a seventh grader at Page Middle. His experience as a student and mine as a parent has been awesome. Josie Jacobs is an outstanding principal. The teachers go out of their way to communicate with parents. The learning environment is challenging, but the teachers go out of their way to give extra assistance as it is needed. The school is very safe and I have been amazed at the lack of bullying, and the student programs aimed at developing the respect of diversity within the student body. Fred J. Page Middle School is a wonder full school.

Posted March 10, 2009
I'm a sevent grader here. The principals are very helpful. The teachers are wonderful. The sports have great coaches.

Posted April 18, 2008
excellent parent teacher interaction. excellent teacher student interaction. 5

Fred J Page Middle School 1

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted November 19, 2007

Fred J Page Middle School 4

Posted April 12, 2005
As a student of PMS, I have to say, I LOVE IT! I'm also a great student (grade-wise, ALL A'S!) The teachers are all great and worthy of being principals. . The principal is amazing! She's so sweet and smart and she's in control. The atmosphere at Page is friendly and everyone has a friend. Everyone's grades are great, too! Many students get all A's or all A's and B's. If you live nearby, Page is the perfect public school for you!

Posted January 29, 2005
Page Middle is a great school.The atmosphere is wonderful with a lot of fun and a lot of learning.The teachers are great.They really get involved with the students and school.There is a new experience every day. The curriculum is awesome and taught very well, with classes to meet everyone's needs.There are so many programs to help students it is hard to fail. The parents are also very involved with the many fundraisers and charity work going on.They too enjoy the much fun that goes on here. There are also alot of fun programs that the students can be involved in such as the SLT (student counsul),drama club,band,chorus, and variouse sports. Page Middle is a great school and my friends and I love going there.We wouldn't have it any other way.

Fred J Page Middle School
6262 Arno Rd, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Fred J Page Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fred J Page Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top